What's new

Do you smoke in your house?

Do you smoke in your home / living space?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I was just going to ask this question on here. I see a lot of response to why you can't smoke inside, but my response is that I like smoking outside. With nice weather there is nothing better than sitting outside taking in the scenes and smoking on a great cigar. I was curious also to see how many people on here actually smoke a the local cigar shop?
I love smoking on my patio. It was actually a big factor in our purchase of this home. We have a 30' X 18' screened in, aluminum roofed patio that is awesome. I'd much rather be out there on a decent weather day than inside.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I'm lucky my wife "gave me" a man room in the basement and I occasionally smoke in there (window open, doors sealed off with towels & fan running). I'd much rather enjoy a cigar on the back deck when the weather permits though.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
nope out on the deck, even in the dead of winter, when I want a larger stick that time of year, there's always the shed which has heat and electric

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to smoke in my under the house garage, but the smoke always found its way to the side basement and sometimes upstairs. The porch is great in the summer, but is too cold in early sprint and late fall. I finally built myself a cigar den this year and while it's not complete, I'm now enjoying my cigars on a leather recliner with a TV and electric heater. Life is too short for me to wait to sprint to enjoy a cigar.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I use to smoke in my under the house garage, but the smoke always found its way to the side basement and sometimes upstairs. The porch is great in the summer, but is too cold in early sprint and late fall. I finally built myself a cigar den this year and while it's not complete, I'm now enjoying my cigars on a leather recliner with a TV and electric heater. Life is too short for me to wait to sprint to enjoy a cigar.
This is SWEEEET!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice. I should try to justify it to the wife that it would be a playhouse for our daughter. Then just move in!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Never. I have a large screen porch with ceiling fans and a flat screen tv. That's my smoking man cave.
It's odd, my post is several years old and I received two likes today!

I've since moved from my screened in porch/Florida man cave to Denver. I live in a condo on the 8th floor. Fortunately I have a good sized open porch 10x30 and should be able to smoke cigars out there most of the year. I enjoy smoking out there while streaming media on my iPad. When it rains I have to put it out and go inside as it's not covered nor will be covered. Last winter I was in another condo and smoked most of the time. I just sort of learned how to manage the cold.