What's new

Do you smoke in your house?

Do you smoke in your home / living space?

• Total voters

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Nope. Never would. If I had the ability, I might set up a specific room for it, but I wouldn't even want to just walk around the house smoking. I can't stand the smell.

Reminds me. My in-laws were searching for a condo or house down in Naples years back and I tagged along to visit a few places. There was this one place...house, but in one of those areas where they have like 5 houses smashed in to where there should be maybe two. Circular driveway that serviced all of the houses. Anyway, they were tall, not wide, so I want to say they had three floors. And this one that we checked had a room on the top floor, all glass walls facing out the back towards the inter-coastal waterway, and they were all doors that opened up onto a balcony overlooking the pool kinda thing. Guy had a humidor and ashtray sitting in the room. Now that kind of "smoking in the house" I could get used to!

Man, I loved that place, too bad the in-laws didn't so much. :wink:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'll eventually have a man cave, but other than that, I won't smoke in the house. I might have an occasional puff or two if I walk back inside to grab a beer, but that's it. Also depends on my level of drunkeness if I even do that.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
What a great wife I have. . ."It is your house too. . ." :rolling:

Geez, you guys sound like a bunch of pussies. . .:rofl:

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is super cool. I occasionally smoke a cigar in the basement. I run two air purifiers, and use a towel to cover up the space between the door and the floor. Works pretty well.