What's new

Do you smoke in your house?

Do you smoke in your home / living space?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Would not want to. I have never been to a cigar shop and said man I would love to sleep in here. Plus when I went on vacation last week I was in a hotel that allowed smoking in some rooms and I had to move to another floor to get away from that smell. Granted I was smelling cigaret smoke which is much worse than cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before we bought a house, our last rent house when we moved in there was tar just dripping down the walls....it was then we decided not to smoke in the house.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I first started smoking cigars seriously abut 6 years ago, never.

Since then, I have converted one room on the exterior of the house for this puprose. The doorway is sealed so almost no odor passes (well it's not perfect). I also have ventilation to outdoors to remove smoke and such.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just voted in this poll ( "no, never") and was surprised to discover what an overwhelming majority that response has gotten.

I don't smoke in my house for these reasons:

1) It would really bother my wife and daughter.
2) It would really bother ME! As much as I enjoy smoking a cigar, I hate that stale tobacco smell that infuses fabric and is so hard to get rid of.
3) I can't stand cigarette smoke, and it would be awkward to ask guests not to smoke cigarettes when they can tell I have been smoking in the house.

So, my wife and I have a strict nonsmoking policy for inside the house. We are on the same page with this.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I learned a lesson after quitting cigarettes... it costs a ton replacing carpets and re-painting the house just to eliminate the lingering odor. If I have company and it's too cold for the porch, then I have a space heater in the garage.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah...Im a no as well...I pay way too much every month to ruin our new home with smoke! No freaking way for me...When we smoke at our house in the driveway or garage it smells for days, couldn't imagine what it would do to my house. This is any easy vote

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I don't smoke in my house either as it would bother my wife. We came to an agreement when I started getting serious about cigars...she doesn't say anything to me about smoking them as long as I do it outside of the house.

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was just going to ask this question on here. I see a lot of response to why you can't smoke inside, but my response is that I like smoking outside. With nice weather there is nothing better than sitting outside taking in the scenes and smoking on a great cigar. I was curious also to see how many people on here actually smoke a the local cigar shop?

Manny

Gordo's Protege
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll eventually have a man cave, but other than that, I won't smoke in the house. I might have an occasional puff or two if I walk back inside to grab a beer, but that's it. Also depends on my level of drunkeness if I even do that.
Thatws what i do...
If i get caught ill be running from :gangfire::gangfire::gangfire::riflefire:riflefire:riflefire