What's new

Does your wife or girlfriend support cigar smoking?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My wife supports it all the way! She actually bought me everything on the list for my birthday...She is the perfect woman! no complaining about my humidor purchases or anything...reference the cruise we just planned...maybe she has this thing figured out better than I thought...

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The girlfriend got me this sweet Colibri lighter with my initials engraved on it and a nice 2-cigar holder for Valentine's day. She's pretty cool about letting me do what I want, and I'm pretty good about leaving her alone when she comes home with clothes and purses.

TYLER

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Halon said:
The girlfriend got me this sweet Colibri lighter with my initials engraved on it and a nice 2-cigar holder for Valentine's day. She's pretty cool about letting me do what I want, and I'm pretty good about leaving her alone when she comes home with clothes and purses.

TYLER
Very nice Tyler :applause:

DWSC_Bob

Bearded Wonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife supports my habit and approves of me smoking in the house and the car. Unless the grandkids are over and then its find a quiet corner in the yard. However, living in Florida, smoking outside is not so bad, especially in the pool!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
MY wife "tolerates" my habit but did buy me a colbri light and an Xikar titainum cutter for Christmas. Oh and the construction of my smoking lounge with satellite dish, leather recliner, big screen TV and surround sound. I think she likes the peace and quiet when I go out there.

DWSC_Bob

Bearded Wonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife occasionally smokes with me and supports my smoking in the house and the car unless the grandkids are around. We have an agreement on purchases though, she doesnt buy cigars and I dont buy jewelry or clothes (for her or me). LOL

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
My wife supports my cigar habit to a pretty good extent. :togetherl :thumbsup: She went through a period where she smoked them too. :yes: She's bought me cigars (and does a pretty good job too) in the past. She bought me a very nice looking custom made desk humidor a couple of years ago and she bought me a few months of CI Cigar Club for Christmas this year. :thumbsup:

I do get some ribbing about being a member of "Brothers of the Leaf" and spending as much time as I do on the computer. :headroll: I'm sure some of this is because I was a "Coffee geek" last year and I think she's pretty sure I've LMFM! :rofl: Especially after she got a look at my “Coolerdor” and found out how many cigars I have in it. “Honey, this is nothing! Some of the Brothers have over a thousand!” doesn’t get me much of a break. :wtf: But she actually wants me to build a smoke room in our unfinished basement. Her only real concern is that it is bad for my health. :sadcry:

It helps that we are DINKs.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
djs134 said:
My wife supports my cigar habit to a pretty good extent. :togetherl :thumbsup: She went through a period where she smoked them too. :yes: She's bought me cigars (and does a pretty good job too) in the past. She bought me a very nice looking custom made desk humidor a couple of years ago and she bought me a few months of CI Cigar Club for Christmas this year. :thumbsup:

I do get some ribbing about being a member of "Brothers of the Leaf" and spending as much time as I do on the computer. :headroll: I'm sure some of this is because I was a "Coffee geek" last year and I think she's pretty sure I've LMFM! :rofl: Especially after she got a look at my “Coolerdor” and found out how many cigars I have in it. “Honey, this is nothing! Some of the Brothers have over a thousand!” doesn’t get me much of a break. :wtf: But she actually wants me to build a smoke room in our unfinished basement. Her only real concern is that it is bad for my health. :sadcry:

It helps that we are DINKs.
Awesome, definitely get that room built!:thumbsup: