What's new

Dog Rocket Challenge Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff...

Uh oh. The last one is NOT going to the US.

/goes and hides in the dog house.

I don't recall participating in a dog rocket challenge lately, maybe I am safe?
Oh, you should have known that special number was for you! You can't hide, those Canadian Mounted Pony Postal people know where you live!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
:ROFLMAO:

Mine arrived too - I have no idea what it is, but I love it! ( @KookaRocha what is it?)

I can just picture the folks who made these things typing the phrase "will smoke dog rocket for charity" into a translator, and trying to figure out what kind of sickos we must be...

I thank you, the yak thanks you, the retirees of Alabama thank you.

How's it been going, gang? It's been a while since I've been over this way.
Hey Joe, good to see ya back! How ya been?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
:ROFLMAO:
Mine arrived too - I have no idea what it is, but I love it! ( @KookaRocha what is it?)
I can just picture the folks who made these things typing the phrase "will smoke dog rocket for charity" into a translator, and trying to figure out what kind of sickos we must be...
The people who made these may perhaps eat dog over there. So if we say we smoke them, they may not be surprised.
Damn I want one of those KookaRocha-Kopters

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hangin' in there, MI. Smoking like a chimney and enjoying the springtime in Carolina a little earlier than usual. Wanna guess what I found at the bottom of the Humidor of Doom?
It's either a dog rocket, a super rare cigar, an IOU note, or tobacco beetles. Or, maybe, all of the above?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hangin' in there, MI. Smoking like a chimney and enjoying the springtime in Carolina a little earlier than usual. Wanna guess what I found at the bottom of the Humidor of Doom?
LOL, my imagination is running wild with the possibilities - I'm gonna guess Grape Nuts! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.