What's new

Dog Rocket Challenge Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
They're Bag Tags! A lot of folks snap them onto backpacks, cases, etc. They're good for ID'ing your stuff.

Sorry for the delayed response, I've spent the past few hours trying to get some ammo with how to deal with a moronic body shop and even more idiotic adjuster, my poor damaged car and an insurance rep who could care less.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey @KookaRocha

I got one of the tags today. Thanks, Buddy! Also got a knife and robot decal.

Something I noticed, though...they say BOLT. Should be BOTL? Gave me a chuckle.

:woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :)

Awesome idea. Thanks a bunch, Brother!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Hey @KookaRocha

I got one of the tags today. Thanks, Buddy! Also got a knife and robot decal.

Something I noticed, though...they say BOLT. Should be BOTL? Gave me a chuckle.

:woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :):woot: :)

Awesome idea. Thanks a bunch, Brother!
Like I said, the Koreans effed up. That and the grammar error. I really contemplated returning them but decided that we tolerate shitty sticks, we can tolerate shitty gifts too. Hehe.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Like I said, the Koreans effed up. That and the grammar error. I really contemplated returning them but decided that we tolerate shitty sticks, we can tolerate shitty gifts too. Hehe.
Roger that. Thanks again.

BTW that's not just a robot decal, if you look closely you'll notice it's an Android(logo) eating an Apple(logo)
Excellent! I didn't catch that. I hate Crapple. :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Other than BOTL instead of bolt, what were they supposed to say?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm gonna guess Grape Nuts! ;)
Although Grape Nuts have been used to keep dog rockets at their optimum humidity level since the 60s, you are incorrect.

After thinking my ordeal with cardboard and yak asses was behind me, I discovered that.....

A second stick from The Retirement System Of Alabama has revealed itself. And much like a geriatric stripper, no one wanted to see that shit again.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Although Grape Nuts have been used to keep dog rockets at their optimum humidity level since the 60s, you are incorrect.

After thinking my ordeal with cardboard and yak asses was behind me, I discovered that.....

A second stick from The Retirement System Of Alabama has revealed itself. And much like a geriatric stripper, no one wanted to see that shit again.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh man, that's hilarious - have you decided it's fate yet? Or is it yet to be determined?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

got mine in sorry it took me so long to reply! Took me a week and a half case of bud select to realize it said bolt lmao I was looking at it about 10 min ago and it hit me. I started laughing so damn hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.