What's new

DogFish Head 120 minute IPA

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
What states is this release ging too? The first releaseonly went to a few states!
It's coming to WA. Although the shop I go to sets limits on all their HTF beers because so many people go there. There's another shop I go to that usually gets all the beers but I haven't asked them if they are getting any in.

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I've never had the 120 minute IPA but I just got back from the beer store and they had Founders Devil Dancer. Has anyone tried this beer? The store was selling singles for $4.99.

The beer comes in at 12abv and I grabbed this off of beeradvocate "Dry-hopped for twenty-six days straight with a combination of 10 hop varieties.
112 actual IBU; although it calculates to over 200!"

If it was crazy rare or the price was good I might go back and try a few.

Thanks

Buy it. Buy it all.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I picked a bottle of this up yesterday at ABC Liquer in Miami. Shared it with Thor Cigar Press and another friend. It was awsome, but I bought it with many other beers and had no idea how much it costs.

Damn.
JD

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've never had the 120 minute IPA but I just got back from the beer store and they had Founders Devil Dancer. Has anyone tried this beer? The store was selling singles for $4.99.

The beer comes in at 12abv and I grabbed this off of beeradvocate "Dry-hopped for twenty-six days straight with a combination of 10 hop varieties.

Thanks
I've never had any but I've heard this a great alternative to 120min. Get it while you can!

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Any more hiding in the store?
I was on a waiting list since late July to get the 4 bottles. I have confirmed that they are all out. My suggestion is if anyone see's it on a shelf, buy it. even if you don't like it, there will always be people willing to buy it.

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I was on a waiting list since late July to get the 4 bottles. I have confirmed that they are all out. My suggestion is if anyone see's it on a shelf, buy it. even if you don't like it, there will always be people willing to buy it.
i could not agree more it is quite good IMO, we shared at the BoM herf and it was good, my local pub got it on tap and i went 8 days in a row to get some, this is quite hard to get but if you find it buy it !!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
The 60min. is a great IPA in and of itself but I think you have the bottles confused. We're all searching for the 120min. IPA.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0

Thanks
Just got back from the beer store and picked up a four pack of Founders Devil Dancer and I can't wait to try one!!!!

One more thing, if anyone is interested in doing a trade of Devil Dancer for 120 I'd be down.

Also, if anyone is seeking out Devil Dancer my local had around 12-16 bottles in stock, 4.99 a pop.
Thanks

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Anybody have any idea if I could find this in SE Michigan? I just recently got their Punkin and it was wonderful, would love to try this.

Best regards, tony

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah, I forgot about this thread. While at DFH on Friday I enjoyed several 120 drafts but there were no bottles available, meaning I missed it by what 3 days? LOL So sad to see cases and cases (and cases) of 120 packed up ready to go and not be able to buy any.

Hopefully the distributer that guaranteed me a case sticks to their word.
Several? Were you hammered?