What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a kid my dream car was a Datsun 280zx 2+2 with the targa top. Now that I'm big, my dream car would be the Mercedes AMG Gullwing.
25_mbsls63amgfd_opt.jpg

Web

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have to agree with the person that said they couldn't pick just one. If I had a 5 stall garage, at least one of them would be filled with a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 convertable!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
It would be awesome to have a Maybach Landaulet with a driver when I didn't want to drive.

Other than that I couldn't pick just one car lol there are too many good options.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
One that won't leave me stranded, one that doesn't require costly fill ups or maintenance, doesn't require car payments, a radio that can't be stolen, tires that never need to be replaced and has Kate Upton as my airbag.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
One that won't leave me stranded, one that doesn't require costly fill ups or maintenance, doesn't require car payments, a radio that can't be stolen, tires that never need to be replaced and has Kate Upton as my airbag.
Kate would make an excellent airbag!! My only concern would be the purposely running into things to get her to deploy 😂😂😂

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Is it wrong that I'd rather have the Datsun over the Mercedes? Maybe not the 280 but a 240 or 260 would be really cool.
Not at all the classic lines of the Datsun still move me today. My neighbor has one that he brings to all the local car shows.
Certain cars just have that. I saw an E-Type Coupe yesterday at the gas station, that car still looks better than 99% of the cars made today. Like you said classic lines.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'd rather build than buy and i have far too many dream cars. Germany: I'd say for old school flavor a Singer Porsche, for mid school an RWB air-cooled 911 turbo, and to cap it off and change it up a bit, a Ruf chop top.
Japan: I love the old school skylines for the OG. Mid I'd say a built R32 GTR, and late I'd probably dig a Honda NSX-R or R34. Hard to choose. Been in the tuner scene too long... Ha.
'Murica: Old school, I'd say a 69 Chevelle SS with a mountain motor for shits and giggles (no price cap, right? Ha ha), mid I'd say an original Cobra R, and new I'd probably snag a Cobra Jet or Hennessy modded stingray.
Italian cars are so similar and while I do like them I wouldn't run out and get one. A bugatti, well, only if I was able to afford all the other cars too.

I would be car poor... Not unlike now... Ha ha ha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a kid my dream car was a Datsun 280zx 2+2 with the targa top. Now that I'm big, my dream car would be the Mercedes AMG Gullwing.
View attachment 39532
The SLS, although an amazing machine, just wasn't that enjoyable to drive imo. A big pain to get in and out of, difficult to see out of...

I would like a G-Class.
Funny story, I was at LAX and one of them pulls up to the curb and the gullwing door goes up on the passenger side and out pops an absolutely beautiful 6' plus blonde. She walks around to the divers side, the door goes up and she struggles to help a 70+ year old guy out of the car. I thought that's nice she's taking her dad to the airport. Based on the amount of tongue the old man slipped her in the goodbye kiss, I'm guessing money does make men more attractive!