What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Stance is for suckers who can't drive, Matt... Ha ha ha ha ha.
Don't be a hater! I had my days of being fast, I enjoy being slow, low and old. Also all this coming from a man I have yet to see drive his car.
You coming out to Titan's open house this weekend? I'll show you what track fitament is about... Lol
By babying it into your garage??? :rolling:
Keep talking there Shaggy.... Ha ha ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The GNX would ultimately be the top notch of my dream car's model, but I doubt I'll ever find a GNX when I'm ready. Only like 500 something of the GN"X" made ! Serious classic !

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Don't be a hater! I had my days of being fast, I enjoy being slow, low and old. Also all this coming from a man I have yet to see drive his car.
You coming out to Titan's open house this weekend? I'll show you what track fitament is about... Lol

Common misconception, Shaggy and the gang drove a Chevrolet, not a VW. Come on James!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Common misconception, Shaggy and the gang drove a Chevrolet, not a VW. Come on James!
I know, but the premise is the same minus the mystery solving dog... Ha ha ha