What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unknown.jpeg
Is it wrong that I'd rather have the Datsun over the Mercedes? Maybe not the 280 but a 240 or 260 would be really cool.
Not at all the classic lines of the Datsun still move me today. My neighbor has one that he brings to all the local car shows.
Certain cars just have that. I saw an E-Type Coupe yesterday at the gas station, that car still looks better than 99% of the cars made today. Like you said classic lines.
Yep, some of my favs in that style.

images-1.jpegimages-2.jpegimages-3.jpegimages-4.jpegimages.jpeg

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The New Acura NSX !!!! I'll take the old ones too but the new one just has me drooling

New-Acura-NSX-The-Avengers-Tony-Stark-Robert-Downey-Jr..jpg

Although I'll never be able to afford the new one.. a guy can dream right LOL

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'd rather build than buy and i have far too many dream cars. Germany: I'd say for old school flavor a Singer Porsche, for mid school an RWB air-cooled 911 turbo, and to cap it off and change it up a bit, a Ruf chop top.
Japan: I love the old school skylines for the OG. Mid I'd say a built R32 GTR, and late I'd probably dig a Honda NSX-R or R34. Hard to choose. Been in the tuner scene too long... Ha.
'Murica: Old school, I'd say a 69 Chevelle SS with a mountain motor for shits and giggles (no price cap, right? Ha ha), mid I'd say an original Cobra R, and new I'd probably snag a Cobra Jet or Hennessy modded stingray.
Italian cars are so similar and while I do like them I wouldn't run out and get one. A bugatti, well, only if I was able to afford all the other cars too.

I would be car poor... Not unlike now... Ha ha ha
I like your style, Sir.

Come to think of it, your avatar looks familiar. Did you have anything to do with the Hellfish Racing Blog?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'd rather build than buy and i have far too many dream cars. Germany: I'd say for old school flavor a Singer Porsche, for mid school an RWB air-cooled 911 turbo, and to cap it off and change it up a bit, a Ruf chop top.
Japan: I love the old school skylines for the OG. Mid I'd say a built R32 GTR, and late I'd probably dig a Honda NSX-R or R34. Hard to choose. Been in the tuner scene too long... Ha.
'Murica: Old school, I'd say a 69 Chevelle SS with a mountain motor for shits and giggles (no price cap, right? Ha ha), mid I'd say an original Cobra R, and new I'd probably snag a Cobra Jet or Hennessy modded stingray.
Italian cars are so similar and while I do like them I wouldn't run out and get one. A bugatti, well, only if I was able to afford all the other cars too.

I would be car poor... Not unlike now... Ha ha ha
I like your style, Sir.

Come to think of it, your avatar looks familiar. Did you have anything to do with the Hellfish Racing Blog?
Ha ha. Thanks! All fine examples!

I'm not affiliated with Hellfish, I'm actually a member of Jade Motorsports (jadecrew.com) and my good buddies run Highway Star. Both have blogs, but I'm not personally an active contributor to either. I don't have the time unfortunately. Our cars get a lot of press through even in Japan. If you go through the past Sema show pics and see the Mackin booth, the Evo X wide body and Project Mu FRS are both ours. Are you active in the scene?

Rating - 100%
66   0   0

I'm not affiliated with Hellfish, I'm actually a member of Jade Motorsports (jadecrew.com) and my good buddies run Highway Star. Both have blogs, but I'm not personally an active contributor to either. I don't have the time unfortunately. Our cars get a lot of press through even in Japan. If you go through the past Sema show pics and see the Mackin booth, the Evo X wide body and Project Mu FRS are both ours. Are you active in the scene?
Nice, I've heard of Jade before and I'm familiar with the Evo and the FRS, both are very nice as they should be for being at the Mackin booth. I use to track my car with NASA out at Firebird and PIR as well as doing some events with AZ Drift and the occasional meet ups. But I just don't have the time or the money to do much anymore. I try to check in with old friends from time to time, but that's about it.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Nice, I've heard of Jade before and I'm familiar with the Evo and the FRS, both are very nice as they should be for being at the Mackin booth. I use to track my car with NASA out at Firebird and PIR as well as doing some events with AZ Drift and the occasional meet ups. But I just don't have the time or the money to do much anymore. I try to check in with old friends from time to time, but that's about it.
Ha, I feel you. I haven't done much with my s2 in a few years, but it still pulls trophies at any show I take it to. We never updated the pics on the site because I go out so infrequently... Ha ha. Been working on a Marauder I bought the wife to tote our son around in and just refreshing the exterior of my TSX now with a satin black paint job, satin black Volk G2s, and euro R lip, headlights, etc. Nothing fancy but nice for a DD. Everything else on the car is done.