What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Update... Singer HK2. Not a bad way to spend over half a million dollars...
That interior is beautiful, guess it has to be with that price tag.

1967 Buick Riviera or 1972 Buick Riviera for lowriding

2014 CTS-V Wagon with a Canepa body kit for daily driving
Those 72's are awesome once done right. A friend of mine had one for a little while. He should have never gotten rid of it.

I would go for a deLorean DMC-12

Or a corvette 57

But I'd also settle for a Ferrari if I had to...
Love the Rivera head lights on that Vette, never seen that done before. It almost looks like they were original.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yeah, Singers are hand built. All bespoke interior, and the entire body save for the doors is dry carbon fiber. Basically they chose all the best parts off of all the 911s and made one car using those parts. Pretty damn cool.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
ill post my 72 cutlass vert once its finish (hopefully before spring). thats my dream car right now.
Yeah man you got to finish that thing. I have to drop the trans and redo the seals on my 82. . When it's out I have to decide weather to do a Chevy 350 engine drop or put it back in and sell it. The 260 in there is a dog. Damb 80's fuel crisis !

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah man you got to finish that thing. I have to drop the trans and redo the seals on my 82. . When it's out I have to decide weather to do a Chevy 350 engine drop or put it back in and sell it. The 260 in there is a dog. Damb 80's fuel crisis !
Early 70s was the end of the world for muscle cars. I really want to put an LS series engine in mine once the 350 rocket goes.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Any Porche 911 would work fo me. I got to tour the factory while stationed in Germany. This was some time in the early 80s.There was so many cool things done during the assembly. The interior is one hide from cattle they have raised in special pens so the hides will be perfect with no blemishes. The workers get to have a beer during there morning and afternoon break as well as lunch. The guy who has the best job drives the car off the assembly line and floors it going through all of the gears while it rides over a bumpy course. Gets to the end and whips it around and parks it. It was very impresive.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This may seem silly but my realistic dream car is an e30 M3. I almost bought one in my 20s but the insurance was ridiculous. They could be had all day for $15k. Now they want $30-50k. Too much for a toy this point in my life lol.