What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey stuki, I thought you said that was a track car, I don't see a scratch on it? :dunno: :stretchgr
Lmfao! It's been resprayed a few times. Hasn't been out yet in this paint job because I need to retune. There are some flaws here and there but it has to stay in decent shape to maintain my sponsorships. Not all track cars need to look like cone collectors.... ;)

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hey stuki, I thought you said that was a track car, I don't see a scratch on it? :dunno: :stretchgr
Lmfao! It's been resprayed a few times. Hasn't been out yet in this paint job because I need to retune. There are some flaws here and there but it has to stay in decent shape to maintain my sponsorships. Not all track cars need to look like cone collectors.... ;)
I'm just waiting for my daily commute to completely sandblast my front bumper...less prep work when I go to repaint

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm just waiting for my daily commute to completely sandblast my front bumper...less prep work when I go to repaint
It happens... I just had my TSX resprayed satin black after driving it with the front bumper held on with gorilla tape for over 3 years... Ha ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It happens... I just had my TSX resprayed satin black after driving it with the front bumper held on with gorilla tape for over 3 years... Ha ha ha ha
LOL, I opted for quicksteel putty on the back of mine after an incident with my driveway. I swear to gawd if I ever find out who designed those rounded curbs....