What's new

Dream Car

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I would kill for a new GT350R.... Just throwing that out there since this is probably safer than posting on Craigslist.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
QFT my friend QFT

Speaking of dream cars I sold the S4 and bought a mint C63 AMG with P31. It was one of my dream cars when I first saw them. Had to have it. Wish it had a man pedal.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
QFT my friend QFT

Speaking of dream cars I sold the S4 and bought a mint C63 AMG with P31. It was one of my dream cars when I first saw them. Had to have it. Wish it had a man pedal.
That's awesome, bro! I've been watching the C63s for a while now. It's on "the list." How much trouble has that grunt got you into? I don't think I could drive it civilized... Lol

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
QFT my friend QFT

Env you mind me asking a roundabout what that C ran you? That clk black series is starting to creep down in price... Enough so that its making me itch lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
That's awesome, bro! I've been watching the C63s for a while now. It's on "the list." How much trouble has that grunt got you into? I don't think I could drive it civilized... Lol
So far got pulled over once and let go by a statie which is unheard of. Car came with Passport 9500ci hardwired with laser shifters. Eurocharged tune. I threw RoW airboxes on it and 35% tint. I love the thing. P31 package gives me 2 piece front brakes anf red calipers and 30 more hp. I truly like it.
Env you mind me asking a roundabout what that C ran you? That clk black series is starting to creep down in price... Enough so that its making me itch lol
I would suggest hitting up MBWorld. I bought it from a member on there. 2012 P31 with 17k miles on it. Previous owner is an AMG master tech on long island. I got really lucky with the purchase. CLK black series are coming down. I think they are awesome. You might find a mint, taken care of one on that site.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

nuff said. I would also settle for a 97-99 version
I don't know many people who are into imports who wouldn't take an R34... Settle is a strong word. After watching a friend go through a few transmissions on his R35, I'd prefer the R34. Lol. I6TT and 6speed FTMFW. Ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't know many people who are into imports who wouldn't take an R34... Settle is a strong word. After watching a friend go through a few transmissions on his R35, I'd prefer the R34. Lol. I6TT and 6speed FTMFW. Ha ha ha
What year was his r35 and how many launches he do on it lol. My buddies with basic boltons and tune took it like a champ

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
What year was his r35 and how many launches he do on it lol. My buddies with basic boltons and tune took it like a champ
I want to say it is a 2009 but I'm not 100% right now. He picked it up from another friend who was used to high hp drag cars, so she may have beaten it up a bit. What made it worse was the malady of getting the built transmissions running right.

Titan was doing the work but the tranny came from a "well known" builder I won't name. Tons of bullshit, none of it Titan's fault or my buddy's, but he was down about 35k at the end of the day. Now it can handle the build that is in progress, finally, but it's not a BPU car so stock would have KB'd anyways.

TL;DR: bought the car used, and had a bitch of a time with a transmission builder.

I'll take a stick shift trans any day of the week...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I want to say it is a 2009 but I'm not 100% right now. He picked it up from another friend who was used to high hp drag cars, so she may have beaten it up a bit. What made it worse was the malady of getting the built transmissions running right.

Titan was doing the work but the tranny came from a "well known" builder I won't name. Tons of bullshit, none of it Titan's fault or my buddy's, but he was down about 35k at the end of the day. Now it can handle the build that is in progress, finally, but it's not a BPU car so stock would have KB'd anyways.

TL;DR: bought the car used, and had a bitch of a time with a transmission builder.

I'll take a stick shift trans any day of the week...
Yeah the trans in the early models was crap and known for costly blow ups esp w people using the "launch control". Apparantley this issue was fixed in the 2012s and it has cut the issues. I do love my stick shift- I had an s2000 before the Z06 and the trans was impeccable- easily the best Ive ever driven but the only car ive driven with a REAL superfast trans was that GTR and it was only once so i cant really hate on it completely. But it easy to keep another car in the garage like a s2k when you wanna go row some gears lol

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If I get the promotion im putting in for im going to build a sick lil mustang. Wife would want a vette but need at least 4 seats to haul the kids around

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Idk anything but a mustang 2 lol. I love the older fast backs.. have a soft spot for Fox body's ... really liked the 94-98 ... miss my 2000....