What's new

Drew Estate 0_o

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I've got a couple coming in the mail. To be fair, I haven't had any yet, but I was NEVER a fan of their Acid line. So, who knows.. . . maybe I'll love them.
The difference between Acids and the Liga Privadas is like the difference between a Porsche and a VW Bug. Owned by the same company, but different level of products with a completely different kind of consumer in mind.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a number 9 today. It was good, but with terrible burn issues. It was ROTT, so perhaps sometime in the humidor will help it out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Just had a guy at work give me a Java saying he was skeptical but impressed with it. Any opinions? I've never gotten into the infused/flavors.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know everyone's taste is different but my buddies and I absolutely love Undercrowns. We split boxes of 'em and get them for around $5 a piece. Like Tatuaje, they're consistent in quality.
I've never tried one of the "old" Ligas but can honestly say that I've enjoyed everything single one I've ever had in the last 5 years. UF-13 is a remarkable smoke.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Just had a guy at work give me a Java saying he was skeptical but impressed with it. Any opinions? I've never gotten into the infused/flavors.
Very sweet. Probably the sweetest I have had of infused cigars. At least its not the mint. The mint tastes almost like a girl scout cookie.
But give her a whirl... it may surprise you.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I've had the mint and wasn't crazy about it. I thought it was really overpriced. I would try it though. The Java is a joint operation by Drew Estate and Rocky Patel.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol, I'm glad it made you chuckle, but I'm dead serious about it! I love the flavors, hate, hate, HATE, HATE that stupid flat oval shape. You have to smoke it with your lips flat, like you're taking a duckface selfie, or playing a recorder or something. I firmly believe it would have sold so much better if it was round, though I have zero data to back that up.
punch cut

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Wouldn't smoke another KFC if I was paid to do so, but that's only my humble opinion. UC was "under" inspiring. My fav so far is the dark corojo. I've got a couple of #9s resting in the humi and am looking forward to trying one soon.