What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
JayD ... thank you so much for your kind words. I guess at the end of the day, I'm still that kid who just doesn't presume anything. Truthefully, I am extremely excited about this project. We are smoking the heck out of them right now in our meeting and the boys are smiling. The beauty of our passion.

Thanks, Jay.
JD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anytime man. Meeting you and Steve at the 2 guys event solidified my view that DE makes the best sticks in the industry. I cannot wait to get a hand on some robustos. I appreciate everything you guys do and I look forward to hopefully getting to meet you again in the future!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JayD ... thank you so much for your kind words. I guess at the end of the day, I'm still that kid who just doesn't presume anything. Truthefully, I am extremely excited about this project. We are smoking the heck out of them right now in our meeting and the boys are smiling. The beauty of our passion.

Thanks, Jay.
JD
Spoken like a man of the people. Just want to say thanks for staying so humble even with the great success of your brand. Looking forward to getting to smoke more of these as the sample I got from the show was awesome.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ugh I have two that are sitting in the humi. I cant decide whether I want to smoke one and save one or buy a box and save the two. :(

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
we got our shipment in on friday, all I have to say is WOW! Amazing smoke rott , like a creamy t52.... If it wasnt for letting other people try em I would have been smoking them back to back all day.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Still have three from the show in Vegas back in July. Guess I'm gonna have to light one up tonight! :cbig:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Undercrown. It was good. I admittedly smoked it right off the shelf, and while paying more attention to family and friends than the cigar. I'm excited to let the rest sit for my standard 'two weeks in the travel humi' before I give it my official opinion. I did like it.