What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When Grants got them, I wanted to avoid the hype but Jason was smoking one and it smelled great. I'm a convert now. These, I truly do enjoy. And yes, I love the larger ring gauges!

Thanks JD and crew! I love the flavor and aroma of the robusto, the gordito and the corona

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
undercrown is, hands down, my favorite regular production release of '11, and will be a box purchase for me SOON. unless the rumored 6x46 is close to arriving? please?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Corona ¡Viva! - 5 5/8 x 46 - slightly tweaked blend to increase the octane just a wee bit... did this figuring the guys most likely to desire this format are those with more experience and would desire a slightly stronger cigar (ME... lol) Keep in mind though the tweak keeps the UC blend intact, we didn't want to overshadow the natural sweetness or the creaminess of the core UC, so this is minor adjustment that I suspect many may not even notice. We probably won't even tell people... at least formally.

Expect in Spring 2012.

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Corona ¡Viva! - 5 5/8 x 46 - slightly tweaked blend to increase the octane just a wee bit... did this figuring the guys most likely to desire this format are those with more experience and would desire a slightly stronger cigar (ME... lol) Keep in mind though the tweak keeps the UC blend intact, we didn't want to overshadow the natural sweetness or the creaminess of the core UC, so this is minor adjustment that I suspect many may not even notice. We probably won't even tell people... at least formally.

Expect in Spring 2012.

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate
Love the Corona Gorda size! My favorite. Will look forward to giving this one a try.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

Expect in Spring 2012.

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate
oh my, you guys do rock! :clap: