What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Nervous. I pre-ordered a box. I rarely pre-order boxes without tasting first. No doubts here

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I agree with ya there to a point Bob I do have things that are in for aging. But if it is a single sitting around then no collecting gotta smoke it.
totally different thing, though. aging is one thing. holding onto a stick that can be replaced is another! you're aging it so it will smoke better. the other one you're holding onto it because............:dunno:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
CWS ... "Excited and Nervous" .... I may be JD but I'm only human my brother. I'm my mothers son, just an overweight NYC Punk who lives in Nicaragua.

Bless and smoke in moderation.
JD

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
CWS ... "Excited and Nervous" .... I may be JD but I'm only human my brother. I'm my mothers son, just an overweight NYC Punk who lives in Nicaragua.

Bless and smoke in moderation.
JD
JD I have been waiting for these since podman gave me one. Just another reason to head to the Burning Leaf in the next few days. :thumbsup: Like I really need a reason. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Undercrown. It was good. I admittedly smoked it right off the shelf, and while paying more attention to family and friends than the cigar. I'm excited to let the rest sit for my standard 'two weeks in the travel humi' before I give it my official opinion. I did like it.
Well, that's a helluva a lot better than "It sucked". Looking foward to it.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
just showed up at outlaw today. ready for the event this weekend. smoked a gran toro and have to say i enjoyed it very much. it's a good thing because they got NO t 52s..:sadcry:

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still have three from the show in Vegas back in July. Guess I'm gonna have to light one up tonight! :cbig:
Should be smoking really good by now. I was only able to try one. Gave my other samples to some retailer friends. I thought it was a wonderful cigar and excited for them to land in the islands!:)