What's new

Ducttapegonewild is moving

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Holy crap, that's great!! :cool: I didn't know they still had a presence in the industry (ignorance)...
They don't. Yet. Their last commercial venture was over 50 years ago. They have been building parts for both Airbus and Boeing. Mitsubishi has decided to take that next step. There is a test aircraft out flying now. It took its first flight the other day. The regional market has been dominated by both Bombardier and Embraer. Both Russia and China have RJ's coming to the market, but neither have had sales like the MRJ. I am super excited for this.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Congratulations Matt. You will be able to go into a B and M and purchase all the CC's your heart desires. No embargo problems there.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
You will be able to go into a B and M and purchase all the CC's your heart desires. No embargo problems there.

True... But the prices are quite high, unfortunately. And there are no "deals"... The prices are set by the govt., so the price you see at one b&m is the same at all b&ms. We saw monte #2 there for $35US pet stick. No bueno.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wow! Congrats! This is amazing for you and will be quite a change but exciting as well. Best of luck to you!

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I remember sitting on tailgate of Matt's truck, at Waffle House, at 2am, smoking a cigar, enjoying the cute waitresses and the general vibe, when he told me he had applied for a badass job in Japan. Matt told me he felt his chances of getting the job were near zero.

How wrong he was! Now one of our most curmudgeonly brothers is going on a fantastic adventure half-way around the damn globe!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I remember sitting on tailgate of Matt's truck, at Waffle House, at 2am, smoking a cigar, enjoying the cute waitresses and the general vibe, when he told me he had applied for a badass job in Japan. Matt told me he felt his chances of getting the job were near zero.

How wrong he was! Now one of our most curmudgeonly brothers is going on a fantastic adventure half-way around the damn globe!
Have any pics of said cute waitresses? 2am at Waffle house, I'm really testing your judgement. haha