What's new

Ducttapegonewild is moving

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
So, after a couple of years, I figure I should update this thread.

I’m back.

Here’s the short version of the story.

My wife and kids came with me to Japan, we had an awesome little house out there. My boys enrolled in the international school. After about six months, we found out that my oldest was not adjusting. At all. The decision was made to send the rest of the family home.

My wife and children left in July. Leaving me in Japan. When she came back to Dallas, she bought us a home. Now, to those who have bought a home, you know how much paperwork is involved with that. It was an absolute nightmare getting that taken care of while I was overseas.

In December, I was asked to go to the flight test program in Moses Lake Washington. The idea from there was my wife and kids would be moving to Spokane and I would travel back and forth between the two for work.

Fast forward to December of this past year.

I received a phone call from one of my friends. He informed me that he was moving on from his current position and requested a copy of my resume. After jumping through a bunch of hoops, I landed the job.

More money, more stability, better benefits (I had GREAT benefits with Mitsubishi, I didn’t know it was possible) and back home in Dallas.

Needless to say, things are looking fantastic for my situation right now.

Any questions, feel free to ask!