What's new

Ducttapegonewild is moving

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Congrats Matt. Sweet opportunity to do what you love.
Question though, I fly shitty regionals all the time. Can you hook a brother up with a bit more leg room?

-KK33-

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I already hate movings as it is... I cannot imagine the nightmare of moving to another country. Particularly one that speaks such a complex language.

Keep us posted

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Congrats Matt! I may be in Dallas the first week of December. Maybe we can catch up at T&C. I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I remember sitting on tailgate of Matt's truck, at Waffle House, at 2am, smoking a cigar, enjoying the cute waitresses and the general vibe, when he told me he had applied for a badass job in Japan. Matt told me he felt his chances of getting the job were near zero.

How wrong he was! Now one of our most curmudgeonly brothers is going on a fantastic adventure half-way around the damn globe!
Have any pics of said cute waitresses? 2am at Waffle house, I'm really testing your judgement. haha
Chelsea, today, my house.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I'll try to link up depending on the dates... would love to meet some of the TX crew in person.. but.. Im going to be on the road most of the rest of this month.. and most of January as well.. probably wont be in town or available over a weekend until the first of February..

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
We are packing as I type this. We should be in the area by Monday evening (late), or Tuesday mid day depending how quickly they get the truck loaded tomorrow and if we get on the road then, or wait until Saturday. If I am in the area when you guys do this, I'd love to come meet you guys.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Belated congratulations Matt!

I totally missed this thread last month and am just catching up now. It's been about 3 years since I've been to Japan but if I ever get the chance to get back we're for sure getting together for a smoke!