What's new

Eagle Scouts

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sincerest congrats. An incredible accomplishment that will hold you well in the future.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
OA. Geez. I was a regional advisor fr a while.
It was the best honor I could ever have to be with my Father at age 55 as he made it through O.A. He was the man behind me getting my Eagle, I was his drive to get through O.A.......Thanks Dad

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
It was the best honor I could ever have to be with my Father at age 55 as he made it through O.A. He was the man behind me getting my Eagle, I was his drive to get through O.A.......Thanks Dad
Awesome.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I too am an eagle scout...The town I grew up in was small, and everyone was in scouts. I moved to Salt Lake and almost missed out on getting my eagle. I had everything done except my project when I was 14.

I then moved to Salt Lake, and found girls and new life. I forgot about scouts until I was 17 when my parents really pressured me into finishing. I had to complete my project and earn a new merit badge (it was a new merit badge that was required). I earned it 3 months before my 18th birthday...had I done it years earlier, I would have had enough time to get two palms since I already had enough merit badges for it.

The first time I ever smoked was in scouts....good old barkeys!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an eagle scout too. Troop 435 Mid-America Council. We had a really active troop when I was growing up. Lot of fun/fond memories.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey I was killlin time and look what I found. Im an Eagle Scout, got it 10-24-04. Great times, I lucked out and did my project at the International Center for Birds Of Prey which turned out to be an awesome place to volunteer and now I plan on transferring to Clemson to major in Wildlife Biology. Now im helping my old troop get a coed venture crew going. Good to see so many others here.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I never did my comunity service project.
I had done everything else including Order of the Arrow.
It's one thing I really wish that I had finished.

I had a lot of good times in B.S., but then I started to chase girls, got a car, joined a band, discovered 'partying', etc..