What's new

El Triunfador Lanceros

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I was told about these a few days ago and a few boxes finally hit my buddy's store yesterday. I've got one box on hold and didn't want to say anything about them yet, but since I've already seen posts about them on CF, I guess it's safe to say that they are out now.

I've heard that they are fantastic so Go Get 'Em Boys!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I can't find anything about em... Except that a couple lucky individuals tried them.

I'd like to get my hands on a few - I'm waiting on the Cruzado too...

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have been waiting to try these, I heard they are great. If some one can get some we should get a box split together.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
That I can deal with I didn't want to end up having to buy a box right now if I could get my hands on one because they wouldn't be made past December or something. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean. Ahem, Tat Blacks, ahem.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
There will be more from what I was told...who ever got more boxes (B&M'S) would be able to get more later. I imagine that the La Riqueza's & the El Triunfadors will be available the same way that the Tatuaje Browns were available when they first came out.

I can't speak for the people at Tatuaje, but that just seems what it will be, if history is anything to go by. Tatuaje is a boutique brand and I just can't seem them compromising quality over quantity, especially now that they have more offerings than they did before.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
If you guys want to split the box I have on hold, I'll do that.
Electric Sheep
Soundwave
JWintosh
and I'm sure Chuck would want a spot, so I'll hold a spot for him until he says he doesn't want it.

PM's later on today.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
talked w/Dan @ newhavana. he got a shipment in and will get them online today! he's gonna send me an email letting me know when they go up! don't know the price, but i'll let ya'll know when it happens!!

Rob, i'm in for 5!! thanks!!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I am in for a fiver. (if there is room)
I'll let you know if Chuck doesn't want in.

Jeff did mention that Dan is getting some in, feel free to use him. I just got the heads up a little sooner because he's a little closer to Pete than Dan.

I got the box ordered, so PM's are going out.

Last edited:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'll let you know if Chuck doesn't want in.

Jeff did mention that Dan is getting some in, feel free to use him. I just got the heads up a little sooner because he's a little closer to Pete than Dan.

I got the box ordered, so PM's are going out.

Wow. I thought dan was close. pete stays at his house when he's in town.:togetherl

No biggie. just commentin' that's all.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Wow. I thought dan was close. pete stays at his house when he's in town.:togetherl

No biggie. just commentin' that's all.
Ha Ha Ha..I was talking logistics...his shop is in CA, Tatuaje is in CA, Dan is in OH.

The mail is a bitch sometimes and gets to the closest destination first, not your favorite first.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
per dan: $9 a stick. Box of 25.

Probably be 5 packs as well.

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/El_Triunfador_Lancero_Bo x_of_25_p/elt-lancero-box.htm