What's new

El Triunfador Lanceros

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm gonna go have a look at em myself tomorrow. It's gonna be tough not to pick some up, expecially considering the limited release of them.

If i get a box i'll probaby do some 5ers.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
ordered mine today. i'm a little sad that I missed the illusione ECCJ's though. I always try to wait and order a bunch of stuff at once and I just waited too long it seems :(

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I'm gonna go have a look at em myself tomorrow. It's gonna be tough not to pick some up, expecially considering the limited release of them.

If i get a box i'll probaby do some 5ers.
Let me know cause if not I will order a fiver in the near future.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just pulled the trigger.
Might do a couple of fivers:grin:

Or I might smoke `em aaaaaaalllllllllll myself

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Buy up boys. I was on the phone with Dan from New Havana this evening and these were supposed to be "secret" and limited but word got out on the forums of course. According to Dan, if Pete does decide to continue this line, it will not be with the original blend that is has now. He said that is is blended at Pete's ideal Lancero. My local B7M got some, but when he spoke to Pete, Pete told him that no more shops would be getting them. I know Dan originally got 25 boxes and I am sure those will go fast.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Just got back from getting htese in my hands. Good God these look tastey. it's gonna be hard not to smoke one for 3 weeks until they settle down. They've been on a long journey, first from Nicaraugau to CA then to Ohio, all in a pretty much non-stop route.

Pretty cool box too. Never seen one like it.

I want more already and i haven't even smoked one.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just got back from getting htese in my hands. Good God these look tastey. it's gonna be hard not to smoke one for 3 weeks until they settle down. They've been on a long journey, first from Nicaraugau to CA then to Ohio, all in a pretty much non-stop route.

Pretty cool box too. Never seen one like it.

I want more already and i haven't even smoked one.

I`m not as strong a man as you, Gale. I got my box from NHC about 20 minutes ago, and I`m smoking one now. No regrets!

Pete... You Da Man:thumbsup:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The cigar is awesome! And I'll get on the box split if there is still room Rob!

Between the box and the overall presentation on these, folks need to jump on these! I think it took me a slow 2 1/4 hours to smoke this one yesterday. I nubbed it to about 1/2 inch an kept up the great taste from start to finish!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a box on the way, if anybody wants some let me know, I will probably keep 10 of them, should be $45 shipped to you for a fiver.

Edit: the rest are now spoken for.

Last edited:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The cigar is awesome! And I'll get on the box split if there is still room Rob!

Between the box and the overall presentation on these, folks need to jump on these! I think it took me a slow 2 1/4 hours to smoke this one yesterday. I nubbed it to about 1/2 inch an kept up the great taste from start to finish!
I got you covered Bill.