What's new

ELO 1s/3s

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have yet to pull the trigger on these myself Roberto.....but am entertaining a split offer currently for both. I'm sure I'll bite....these are a couple of my all time favorite smokes, so hopefully they're just SOMEWHERE in the same flavor/profile ballpark to those. If so, a better deal may not be had the remainder of this year.
Agreed and why I pull the trigger on a split of both.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Here's my question..

If the blend is indeed the same, any chance these might be wrapped in Broadleaf with all the inventory/access to it Pete has??

Wishful thinking perhaps, but figured i'd ask anyway..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont care what they are wrapped in. The orig wrapper was great, the broadleaf would be great too. Either way, its a win win situation. Especially considering the cost of all the LE tats out there this year, these are $100 less, and definitely worth it.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Here's my question..

If the blend is indeed the same, any chance these might be wrapped in Broadleaf with all the inventory/access to it Pete has??

Wishful thinking perhaps, but figured i'd ask anyway..
I would assume from the description that it will be identical to the ORs with the only difference being crop year.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I would assume from the description that it will be identical to the ORs with the only difference being crop year.
That'd be my assumption as well Justin...

But man, A Broadleaf wrapped Verocu blend (In East/West vitolas) has been a pipe dream for me for a while.....so it'd all be over but the cryin' for my wallet when/if that should happen :yes:.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I want to drink the Kool-Aid but I'm just not sure why these would be the same blend but $100 cheaper.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I want to drink the Kool-Aid but I'm just not sure why these would be the same blend but $100 cheaper.
Trust your gut. I doubt that the dozens and dozens and dozens of people that smoked these know what they are talking about.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
That'd be my assumption as well Justin...

But man, A Broadleaf wrapped Verocu blend (In East/West vitolas) has been a pipe dream for me for a while.....so it'd all be over but the cryin' for my wallet when/if that should happen :yes:.

You came close to that pipe dream with the federal 109 reserva's, verocu with CBL just not same size

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
You came close to that pipe dream with the federal 109 reserva's, verocu with CBL just not same size
Aye....but the lack of inventory paired w/ the loyalty to in-store customers (which was both understandable and admirable) and then combined w/ that the length of that stick were the reasons I never pursued. 6 1/2" (West Coast) is about as long a gar as I prefer, and even that is a bit of a stretch....but I make an exception for the Verocu...LOL

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Aye....but the lack of inventory paired w/ the loyalty to in-store customers (which was both understandable and admirable) and then combined w/ that the length of that stick were the reasons I never pursued. 6 1/2" (West Coast) is about as long a gar as I prefer, and even that is a bit of a stretch....but I make an exception for the Verocu...LOL
Pete, are you listening..... Please give Dan some ELO3's wrapped in CBL!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Seems as though the ELO3 is the shining star?
Nah, just East Coast Bias.

They're both really good. Some people like the ELO1 better, but the brash, noisy people like the ELO3 better.

Can we please stop talking about these or there won't be any left next week.