What's new

Epernay by Illusione

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I think they compliment each other.

The Eperney's are softer but just as flavorful. More of a savory sweet quality. Nice complexity. Start with the Le Elegence. That wrapper and tobacco are just great. The Le Ferme is good, too.
Agreed. These are a must smoke...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
These sound more my style over the powerhouse smokes that are so the rage in recent years. Need to dig in my singles see if I have any to smoke sooner than later.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love them! Great stick! My favorite is the Le Ferme. I wish they came in boxes with 10, 20, or 25 per.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Here's a question...

Why is it that these seem to only be available in cabinets of 50, other than the Le Matin size?

Oh, and consider the sampler purchased :)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here's a question...

Why is it that these seem to only be available in cabinets of 50, other than the Le Matin size?

Oh, and consider the sampler purchased :)
Having blended the Epernay for a European palate, Dion decided to package it the way Europeans tend to purchase their sticks, i.e. in cabinets. At least that's what a trustworthy source told me at my B&M when I asked the same question....

Cattani

RP Fanboy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked one Epernay and wasn't very impressed. I prefer the Illusione MJ12 over this one any day. Just me I guess. (MJ12 is my FAVORITE smoke)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I smoked one Epernay and wasn't very impressed. I prefer the Illusione MJ12 over this one any day. Just me I guess. (MJ12 is my FAVORITE smoke)
The Epernays really shine in the smaller RG's. I smoked a couple of the Le Monde size (similar size to the MJ12) and wasn't that impressed, but all the Le Petite's I've smoke d have been flavor bombs! MJ12 is a great stick as well though. Cheers.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The Epernays really shine in the smaller RG's. I smoked a couple of the Le Monde size (similar size to the MJ12) and wasn't that impressed, but all the Le Petite's I've smoke d have been flavor bombs! MJ12 is a great stick as well though. Cheers.
Agreed, while I really like them all the smaller RG's are tastiest.

Cattani

RP Fanboy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure I'll give it another try, just need to give some time first. BTW, found out a place local to me has MJ12 boxes CHEAP.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think they compliment each other.

The Eperney's are softer but just as flavorful. More of a savory sweet quality. Nice complexity. Start with the Le Elegence. That wrapper and tobacco are just great. The Le Ferme is good, too.
Agree! The Le Elegence is one of my favorite sticks.