What's new

Epernay by Illusione

Cattani

RP Fanboy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought another one last night to give it another try, since everyone raves about them. I'm thinking it didn't live up to the hype due to my smoking it in my garage at about 10 degrees outside. We'll see this go around!

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
IMHO, Epernay just might be the perfect cigar. It's flavorful, strong but not overpowering, clean and have not had even so much as a burn issue with a single one.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
IMHO, Epernay just might be the perfect cigar. It's flavorful, strong but not overpowering, clean and have not had even so much as a burn issue with a single one.

I agree with this in that it is a "go to" flavor profile for me.
For instance, I love the flavor profiles of Tatuaje, Liga, Viaje and Eperney. That mix really makes my cigar smoking exciting and more enjoyable.

Also agree that it is very cubanesque.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've never tried Epernay because the regular Illusione line has gotten the limited amount of attention that Tatuaje hasn't demanded from me. After all these glowing reviews, I will have to try some. How are they in relation to a Cabaiguan or a La Riqueza? I'm sorry I missed the ECCJs, as I heard they were the foundation for the Epernay line. I got into this hobby too late!