Evolution of Opus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only smoked a few different Opus through the years with my absolute favorite being the Perfection #4. Perfect sized cigar, IMO. If you ever want to do a box split on some of these @CopusolerX, let me know. I'd be down 5 or 10 around as long as they arent $15 each like I've seen the past few years.
That's a bit steep for me.
sorry to say, but with tobacco tax, margins, and invoice price increasing from Fuente, it's hard to find a decent deal on these, let only, one box I've had since 2015, so rare to come by them. factory just odd.

CopusolerX

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take the band off so they can’t be flashed around for everyone to see and I bet they wouldn’t be so popular. Especially at the prices they are going for.
I always smoke them with band off, something about smoking this cigar in front of people, they act bit funny.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I like them. I like them a lot after several years. Fresh, they aren’t as special to me.

Rosado Magnum R52? That’s a really great cigar that can be had at retail prices and delivers no matter the age.
+1 on letting the Opus rest for a few years.
While I wait for them to bloom, the R44s are my preferred Rosado Mags.

CopusolerX

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some more, layed out. I sincerely appreciate what Fuente family did. I am very loyal to this line. Don't get me wrong, I love my padron 50th, warped, Don Pepin, and library of Cubans. Tons and tons literally tons of Cigars. When I have a great opportunity to get a box of opus I'll grab them if the price is right. I smoke maybe two months out of the year. Cigars enough for 15 life times. Passionate about it. Thanks for allowing me to share .

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Some more, layed out. I sincerely appreciate what Fuente family did. I am very loyal to this line. Don't get me wrong, I love my padron 50th, warped, Don Pepin, and library of Cubans. Tons and tons literally tons of Cigars. When I have a great opportunity to get a box of opus I'll grab them if the price is right. I smoke maybe two months out of the year. Cigars enough for 15 life times. Passionate about it. Thanks for allowing me to share . View attachment 133013
Can you lay out every single opus box you have for us bro

Plz?

We need a pic

CopusolerX

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we see a picture of your humidor at least?
Haven't figured the Humidor situation out yet, right room for the walk in, currently, it's coolers, (excessive amounts). I have rotation of servicing and inspection weekly. Probably purchased 60lbs of humi beads from heartfelt. Only one Humidor I own.
20190309_152749.jpg 20190309_152724.jpg

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Haven't figured the Humidor situation out yet, right room for the walk in, currently, it's coolers, (excessive amounts). I have rotation of servicing and inspection weekly. Probably purchased 60lbs of humi beads from heartfelt. Only one Humidor I own.
View attachment 133016 View attachment 133017
Can we see the excessive amounts of coolers? Is it like a cooler wall?

Pics plz

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This stick you all speak of is the lost over rated cigar out there.....just sayin...

Sent from my part of hell

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nuttin like an Opus bash to get the sphincter tighter...we have "fan-boys" for all brands and then there are those who think Swisher's...Black n Milds are authentic cigars and then extol the ''virtues' of a $100 Burpha.. .. I meant Gurkha. .. .so if one likes and can afford them.. .does it really matter?

I get my Opus and Anejo at cost ...for 15 years from a famous source in Boston when I travel thru...they don't take online orders... you gotta be there and it's limited per day purchases and my wife buys hers and gives to me. .. that's 28 a week for around $300.

Chuck... I wouldn't be opposed to bringing you back a Cohiba Red Dot.. .I hear they are rolled on the thighs of 72 year old Virginia Hookers? Lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nuttin like an Opus bash to get the sphincter tighter...we have "fan-boys" for all brands and then there are those who think Swisher's...Black n Milds are authentic cigars and then extol the ''virtues' of a $100 Burpha.. .. I meant Gurkha. .. .so if one likes and can afford them.. .does it really matter?

I get my Opus and Anejo at cost ...for 15 years from a famous source in Boston when I travel thru...they don't take online orders... you gotta be there and it's limited per day purchases and my wife buys hers and gives to me. .. that's 28 a week for around $300.

Chuck... I wouldn't be opposed to bringing you back a Cohiba Red Dot.. .I hear they are rolled on the thighs of 72 year old Virginia Hookers? Lol
Can you grab me two or three....I’d like to let a couple of those turds rest 3 or 10 years and see if they get any better....honestly if in the NC world I shouldn’t have to “age” longer then a year to hit the sweat spot. If so I’m on the CC side for days.....a punch Punch with 5 years is phenomenal!

Sent from my part of hell

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Some more, layed out. I sincerely appreciate what Fuente family did. I am very loyal to this line. Don't get me wrong, I love my padron 50th, warped, Don Pepin, and library of Cubans. Tons and tons literally tons of Cigars. When I have a great opportunity to get a box of opus I'll grab them if the price is right. I smoke maybe two months out of the year. Cigars enough for 15 life times. Passionate about it. Thanks for allowing me to share .

Status
Not open for further replies.