What's new

F1

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
so... Mark Weber huh??
thoughts? comments?

Missed the race due to work... got it recorded.

Champ... you might wanna send those opus my way... Mclaren has like 1% chance...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Brawn back at 1-2... nice!! Rubens!!

Champ... Lewis is out, Mclaren can no longer win the tittle... (should I PM you my addy?)
Why did he push so hard on the last lap? he had time... and the points would have been awesome! He had a great race till the last lap.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Brawn back at 1-2... nice!! Rubens!!

Champ... Lewis is out, Mclaren can no longer win the tittle... (should I PM you my addy?)
Why did he push so hard on the last lap?
I think he fell asleep at the wheel.

Hell Ya to the FOG! Go get'em Rubens!

I hope this is your year, you've earned it.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I really do hope that Rubens pulls this off. He's taken more shit than anyone in F1...
Ferrari team orders against him to allow schumi to win races that he did not need to guarantee his championship that year... Crap cars for years... and few people believing in him...

hope he can pull of some victories in the next 4 races and that button falls just short of it.

This great season is only 4 races from the end....

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I really do hope that Rubens pulls this off. He's taken more shit than anyone in F1...
Ferrari team orders against him to allow schumi to win races that he did not need to guarantee his championship that year... Crap cars for years... and few people believing in him...

hope he can pull of some victories in the next 4 races and that button falls just short of it.

This great season is only 4 races from the end....
It's finally time to buy that Rubens/Brawn shirt I've been wanting.

He's gotten the shit end of the stick so many years that I'm glad he's finally in a place where he can prove himself as a true contender. While possible beating his teammate as well. I just hope Ross Brawn doesn't drop team orders on him. If he does it'd be a total dick move. I say, let them battle it out. The only team that is close to Brawn is Red Bull, and the only drivers in the battle are the the Brawn drivers and the RBR Drivers.

Let'em drive.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ferrari Update:

for 2010, Alonso in, Kimi out...but we all knew that.
I do not like that.... Kimi is better than Alonso for the most part... Alonso will surely do something rediculous next year to Massa... like he did to Hamilton in Mclaren...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
race is soso... so far, not much excitement... we need a red flag to stir it up!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got into F1 racing this year and love it. Really can't get into left turn only racing (NASCAR) and liked to watch the Indy racing until DirectTV pulled the plug on their channel. Haven't really picked a favorite yet but Vettel and Hamilton seem like good people to cheer for.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Got into F1 racing this year and love it. Really can't get into left turn only racing (NASCAR) and liked to watch the Indy racing until DirectTV pulled the plug on their channel. Haven't really picked a favorite yet but Vettel and Hamilton seem like good people to cheer for.
Hamilton is good people... good driver, seems to be honest and willing to deal with a less than great car this year....
Welcome to the madness that is Formula 1 ( I asked for days off for the Brazil race.... yeah, I'm sick in the head!)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Exciting start of the race to say the least. Still waiting to see my first race in the rain. Caught a couple of practices this year but want to see the full field in action.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
:clap:RUBINO...RUBINO:clap:
unfortunately it did not work out for him... It hurts... I wanted him to win soooo bad!!!

pretty good race, but how the hell did the field get so spread out... Weber was alone for most of the race in first place....