What's new

F1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Piquet is the worst driver ever!!! Alonso scores points with the same POS car... He can't. I think he's about to lose his seat.
And the best part about it, is he knows he's out the door if he doesn't improve. I truly think he tries hard.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
And the best part about it, is he knows he's out the door if he doesn't improve. I truly think he tries hard.
trying hard is not enough when your team mate constantly out performs you at every single practice, qualifying and race. He's gonna get canned soon I hope. Get someone in there that knows what they are doing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahah, he will.

Man I am not excited about the two U.S.A. teams that are to join the great sport next year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not excited to see American flags tastelessly pasted all over 4 F1 cars. Am I happy that more people are getting into the sport? Yeah, absolutely.

I'd love to have a track here in the USA!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Piquet is the worst driver ever!!! Alonso scores points with the same POS car... He can't. I think he's about to lose his seat.
I think you guys are missing the point here Alonso (as much as I hate him for leaving McLaren) is a GREAT driver.. he is amongst the rare breed that can go to a shit team and still manage to win races. He knows the subtle art of setting up a car and then getting the best out of it not to mention Flavio Briatore absolutely loves the guy and gives him every possible advantage he can which in part was why Trulli left Renault for Toyota.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you guys are missing the point here Alonso (as much as I hate him for leaving McLaren) is a GREAT driver.. he is amongst the rare breed that can go to a shit team and still manage to win races. He knows the subtle art of setting up a car and then getting the best out of it not to mention Flavio Briatore absolutely loves the guy and gives him every possible advantage he can which in part was why Trulli left Renault for Toyota.
I've think you got it all wrong, Piquet is just a horrible driver. I'm sure Danilo, as well as myself fully understand that Alonso can drive good.

Main reason Alonso left McLaren was because he was getting pushed to the side by the rookie that was blowing him out of the water. Hamilton :yes:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've think you got it all wrong, Piquet is just a horrible driver. I'm sure Danilo, as well as myself fully understand that Alonso can drive good.

Main reason Alonso left McLaren was because he was getting pushed to the side by the rookie that was blowing him out of the water. Hamilton :yes:
The only thing that surprises me about Piquet is that he doesn't have his own team.. makes me wonder if he ever would've been a driver had it not been for his father.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do know one thing for sure, Ferrari better pick up the ball soon. That last race was so embarrassing.

I said it once and I'll say it again, what the HECK is going on with Heikki and his car?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What I was saying, and I think you misunderstood me... Is that Alonso can take that POS Renault and score every race (Great driver with a crap car) But Piquet is always behind him. Piquet is the one that should get canned. Alonso could take the Force India car and do good with it. He's just the type of driver that will drive the hell out of the car and get results. (Same with Hamilton)

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I do know one thing for sure, Ferrari better pick up the ball soon. That last race was so embarrassing.

I said it once and I'll say it again, what the HECK is going on with Heikki and his car?
Heikki is having horrible luck. If I was in charge of Mclaren, people you be fired for what is going on. 1 car is 100%, the other breaks every single chance it gets??? Somebody better fix it ASAP!!! That team went 2 seasons with no major car troubles, and now... out of 5 races they had tons of problems!
Get to it!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm almost tired of watching the Brawns. Ferrari had a phenomenal run! Heikki held out where it counted. Hamilton could have done better, BUT this track is one where you need to have qualified in a GOOD position or you were doomed.

I seriously yelled at the TV when Vettel slid himself out of the race and into a rubber wall. It was so early in the race too! Good job for Webber.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Well, we are pretty deep into a Brawn season... Ferrari improved a bit... but Mclaren is no where in sight.... wow.... just wow...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Great, here we go with the Fox Line up for F1.

Jun 7, 2009 Turkish Grand Prix Istanbul Speed Park 8:00 a.m. FOX
Jun 21, 2009 British Grand Prix Silverstone 8:00 a.m. FOX
Jul 12, 2009 German Grand Prix Nuerburgring 8:00 a.m. FOX
Jul 26, 2009 Hungarian Grand Prix Hungaroring 8:00 a.m. FOX

I hate nt seeing it live, and I hate that I don't get all the interviews pre and post race.

Give me my F1 on Speed!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Alden.... CRAP!!! I only checked Fri/Sat... did not go all the way to Sunday. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??? I WANT LIVE F1!!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Fox has purchase 4 F1 races a season from 2007 to 2010, Check you local fox station, it should be on at noon.

Recorded F1 sux. But I guess it's good for those that don't know the sport and aren't going to wake up at 7:00 am or earlier to see what it's all about.

I feel your pain.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
F1 weekend is upon us once more...
We all know Champ still thinks Mclaren can win the season... but in the end, you are just gonna send me 2 Opus to show how wrong you were...

Brawn.... Can Button win again?
Vetel??
Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think Brawn and Button are a lock this season. Button's never gonna have such great luck ever again in his life.. I pick Button for the next race though I keep hoping that McLaren and Lewis can pull one outta their arse.