What's new

Facial Hair... and the Pipe.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well started shaving at 13 at 20 most times unless job made me you would not see me without something. Now all white lol, only part that is somewhat what my hair was while younger is from smoking. My wife wants hair on my face otherwise she says I have to much of a baby face. I have grown it much longer then it is right now...
So I am the product of two thoroughbred Dutchies. Think tall, blue eyed... hairless. It took me years. When I finally could, it grew in rather grey. No worrys - I was stoked to have it going on!

Then one night we had friends over. The sexes self-segregated. All the ladies were in the kitchen and as I breezed past them, just as I was exiting, the one called out, "Hey David! When you going to shave that vagina off your face?"

They laughed and laughed... and then laughed some more. Skanks! Then they went on this huge diatribe about how they all hated face vaginas! Claiming that not only are they vagina's because they are hairy, but because men always play with them!

I stroked my beard and thought about that... I hadn't had any touch in a while. Could it? Was this why? I shaved later that night lol!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well started shaving at 13 at 20 most times unless job made me you would not see me without something. Now all white lol, only part that is somewhat what my hair was while younger is from smoking. My wife wants hair on my face otherwise she says I have to much of a baby face. I have grown it much longer then it is right now...
I also have a baby face. I'll have to post an after pic when the beard comes off around Easter.

So I am the product of two thoroughbred Dutchies. Think tall, blue eyed... hairless. It took me years. When I finally could, it grew in rather grey. No worrys - I was stoked to have it going on!

Then one night we had friends over. The sexes self-segregated. All the ladies were in the kitchen and as I breezed past them, just as I was exiting, the one called out, "Hey David! When you going to shave that vagina off your face?"

They laughed and laughed... and then laughed some more. Skanks! Then they went on this huge diatribe about how they all hated face vaginas! Claiming that not only are they vagina's because they are hairy, but because men always play with them!

I stroked my beard and thought about that... I hadn't had any touch in a while. Could it? Was this why? I shaved later that night lol!!
You should have kept the beard and spanked the women.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still working on the "Full Griz" facial hair... I keep saying I'm going to let it grow out until my wife gets tired of it, but, that was a few inches ago...
Beard is coming in nicely. Last year I let mine go wild to see how long I could get it. Since I ended up looking like a member of the Taliban I decided to go back to my normal winter routine of keeping it trimmed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never gone full beard. It bugs me. But I am the guy that has had a mustache and goatee since 9th grade. Shaved once and everyone begged me never to do it again.
That may have been an insult now that I think of it.
hmmmm... lOL.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Still working on the "Full Griz" facial hair... I keep saying I'm going to let it grow out until my wife gets tired of it, but, that was a few inches ago...
Matt, that's about how mine looks now, too.
Except wifey IS tired of it. Had been for months. I'm still fighting though...

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Idk but I'm completely stoked the job I'm trying to line up will let me grow what ever I want. The last field I was in I had to stay clean shaven it's been a long 5 years! I'm a week into my beard and loving it!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have had mine going for a while now. The fiancée is begging me to trim it and I'm waiting until right before the wedding next week to do so.. It helps detract eyes from the receding hairline which isn't as bad as it looks in pictures, I swear!! Lol
View attachment 60608
no, no, no... dont trim it... Thats a sin:)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Careful shaving it right before a photo event like a wedding. Your face hasn't been exposed for a while, and it always takes me a week or more to look normal again after shaving the beard. And I don't think it's just cause I was used to the way it looked.
Oh no shaving brother, hell no!!! I'm taking maybe 1.5" off, no more. Lol