What's new

Facial Hair... and the Pipe.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have a half-ass beard, because I just don't like to shave.
There is no such thing, let that razor and trimmers alone for a year and let them hairs fill in, trimmed, my beard looks like a coon with distemper, 5 years of growing and I get folks that stop me to look at, touch and tell me I am a celebrity on that duck thing show... To all of you, just let them beards grow boys(y)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Though its prohibited due to my occupation, I've skirted the rules by keeping a clipper and razor in my locker and going clean shaven when needed due to a tb patient or annual respirator fit testing.

I try, but I can't grow a decent beard. Got a gap in my mustache under my nose, and pretty much only grow on my neck, stops just above jawline. Still just let it go during the winter unless I have to shave for work. Nothing to do with piping specifically, more so its my winter coat. It'll be gone in a few weeks once the temp stays above 50.

I do like the residual pipe aroma though.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Beard product? Please elaborate!

I've had a trimmed beard for the past five years. If I let it go 2 weeks without trimming, I look like a homeless man.... what is this product you speak of?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I use a beard oil that is infused with hops because I am a hop junkie, made by bearded beerd on etsy. After the beard oil I use a beard balm to control the wild mess my beard is without it. On the plus side it also moisturizes the beard and makes it softer.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Never used anything now I will have to go and get some to try out. I am going to have to trim it here soon to get back to same length. Going to let it grow again back to where it once was 20 years ago.

One last thing long hair and big brush fires don't go well together. Had to trim some of this last week, thanks to tumble weed amber. Just glad it wasn't all of it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well based on this thread, i ordered a sample of Bearded bastard woodsman. Never used a beard oil before but beard dandruff always drove me mad. Hopefully this fixes my issue!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Well based on this thread, i ordered a sample of Bearded bastard woodsman. Never used a beard oil before but beard dandruff always drove me mad. Hopefully this fixes my issue!
Keep on it for a good week or two before you decide if it's working for ya. But I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised!