What's new

Fake Cohiba I'm pretty sure

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I would have let the dude enjoy the thoughtful gift from his daughter and not show off my massive knowledge. Most folks dislike know-it-alls...
@Old Soldier asked for real/fake confirmation - he did not ask for opinions concerning whether or not he should discuss this with his friend... Exactly who is the know-it-all in this situation, because it sure doesn't sound like @Old Soldier to me?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@Old Soldier Wow, I can't believe you told that guy his Cohiba was fake...such a dick move bro. I agree with everyone else; in that you should've let him smoke those rat shit infested, floor sweeping filled, piles of shit all the live long day. Obviously, any true friend would let his good buddy unwittingly smoke hair filled hot garbage without ever saying anything, because someones feelings could get hurt if you told them the truth!

I bet some of these guys in here are the same kind of class acts that would let their best friend propose to a cheating bitch who you know gets gang banged by every NBA team that comes to town without ever saying a word. Having your own opinion on the matter is fine, but not every comment on this fucking board needs to be haughty and spiteful. Try a novel approach, you know, be helpful or STFU. And @ar2381 why don't you stand up, wipe your chin off, get that extra "gel" out of your hair and reread the comment and tell me what was said by @Xavier Dredo was a fair and reasoned response to what was posted. You agree with the basic sentiment expressed by Xavier, totally fine, but lets not parade around pretending like what Xavier said was acceptable, but that a retort from Old Soldier was out of line.

Last edited:

Old Soldier

What's brown and sounds like a bell? DUNG!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Old Soldier just incase it wasn't clear, @Master Shake above is defending you - he can be a bit grumbly and overly sarcastic at times ;)
No, I got it and it's appreciated! He texted me back yesterday and said (direct quote) "Hey Bob, THANKS! I already knew it and just had it put up for two years hoping it'd get better! LOL! I told her to watch out and not buy any more from the a'hole! It still tastes like shit! Thanks for watching out for us man!"
All in all it turned out ok! They were caught up in all the rain and storms from Cindy (hence the delay in any updates since I tried to message him) and it really bummed out their vacation, but they're safe and in good shape so I can't ask for better!
I don't get upset often at people making comments but the one guy just really pissed me off...as if I was trying to act like a dick and make fun of one of my good friends for smoking a counterfeit cigar. Didn't even bother to ask and just assumed that's what I was doing...so yeah it pissed me off. Not saying any relationship with this brother can't be salvaged, etc BUT damn...it was a freaking jackass comment and I stand by that. Sorry if I pissed some few folks off for my stance on it, but you can't please everybody. I was trying to take care of a good friend and would do it again exactly the same way!
Thanks guys and gals! I love this forum and the people in it! I would stand up for any of you in the same way.
-Bobby