What's new

Favorite activity

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not in any specific order:

Reading up on the forum, catching up on youtube videos, vherfing on skype (usually during warmer months since NY weather sucks and I can’t figure out google hangouts for the life of me), conversations with friends at the local B&M whenever I have some time to go, driving around town aimlessly or running some errands with some music in the background.

Of course, except driving, I’ll sometimes have some sort of libation beside me. Depends on the time of day and my mood.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I apologize in advance for possibly derailing this thread, @cigarMVP but...
vherfing on skype (usually during warmer months since NY weather sucks and I can’t figure out google hangouts for the life of me)
...how in the world are you unable to get Google Hangouts to work? There are so many older dudes who have managed to figure it out. What are your really afraid of, Chris? #TreeOfTrust

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I apologize in advance for possibly derailing this thread, @cigarMVP but...

...how in the world are you unable to get Google Hangouts to work? There are so many older dudes who have managed to figure it out. What are your really afraid of, Chris? #TreeOfTrust
I’m an idiot, that’s why! LOL. Once some warmer weather rolls around I’ll bring the laptop out and see if someone can walk me through the steps to get on hangouts. It’s probably something so stupid I missed or hit a wrong button or something lmfao.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It 70 degrees on my patio right now, the Dove & Quail are pairing up in my back yard. I can smell the Citrus blossoms. Don't need any more entertainment as watch the birds is just fine.

Some of the desert Cactus are starting to flower. Funny thing is I understand NYC & NJ are getting "white stuff" falling from the sky called Snow.

Life is good, life in simple. (y) Add a Cigar, and it is all better. :)

Last edited: