What's new

Favorite Craft Beers?

TNTGOLFER

Army Ranger and LEO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine brought back some Speedway Stout from a trip out west last year. Fantastic beer!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Good thing is they add different varieties to it.. The Jamaican coffee version is tops!

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some of my go-to brews are from a local outfit, King Street Brewing Company...most especially, their IPA:

Clean and fresh with a distinct grapefruit note with herbal underpinnings. It doesn't hurt that it's a pint-sized can. When else can you say that and mean "bigger"? I also dig the wide-mouth pop top. Not only does it improve the drinking experience, opening it is like yanking on the pull tabs of yore...only larger.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Some of my go-to brews are from a local outfit, King Street Brewing Company...most especially, their IPA:

Clean and fresh with a distinct grapefruit note with herbal underpinnings. It doesn't hurt that it's a pint-sized can. When else can you say that and mean "bigger"? I also dig the wide-mouth pop top. Not only does it improve the drinking experience, opening it is like yanking on the pull tabs of yore...only larger.
That's pretty cool! I haven't seen a wide mouth can like that before.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I dont think I could list a favorite. I have a nice pizza place nearby with 10 taps of Texas craft beer that rotates the selection every week. National brands though, Ill drink most from SKA brewery, and love Stone Ruination

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
jucifer-spot.jpg jucifer-spot.jpg korovamilkporter.jpg We have several micro breweries near here! A local is Gnarly Barley, my two fav's are Karakova Milk Porter, and the new IPA, "Juicefer" which is a grapefruit flavored East Coast unfiltered IPA. Low Road is our newest, I have not encountered any brews from them yet. Our third is Louisiana Purchase, have had several of theirs, they have a good porter.
My favorite beers are:, Stouts, Porters, Barley-wines, and Lagers, IPA's are usually on my short list, but Juicifer is a good refreshing beer. In the past Abita's Andygator was my favorite, it was a Barley-wine, now it is a Dopple-Bock and I still drink it but it is not the same.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Too many to list...I see you're from va, have you tried D.C. Brau wings of Armageddon? I also love brewers art resurrection that's brewed in bawlmer. Duclaw sweet baby Jesus is amazing and most of the blue jacket beers brewed for chrchkey in D.C.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Too many to list...I see you're from va, have you tried D.C. Brau wings of Armageddon? I also love brewers art resurrection that's brewed in bawlmer. Duclaw sweet baby Jesus is amazing and most of the blue jacket beers brewed for chrchkey in D.C.
Oh, and nugget nectar from troughs but that only comes once a year

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Oh, and nugget nectar from troughs but that only comes once a year
We don't get Troegs in Georgia but a friend at work grew up in Hershey and his parents still live right down the street from the brewery. Last year he went to visit and brought me back a Nugget Nectar. Good stuff!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We don't get Troegs in Georgia but a friend at work grew up in Hershey and his parents still live right down the street from the brewery. Last year he went to visit and brought me back a Nugget Nectar. Good stuff!

yeah, frankly its lost its luster a bit for me, but still great beer....might be that it was sooooo limited at first that each store only got a case or two so it was that "golden unicorn" when you did find it...regardless shes a winner....in fact there may be a six pack sitting around a couple local stores, PM if you want ill check and send you one

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
yeah, frankly its lost its luster a bit for me, but still great beer....might be that it was sooooo limited at first that each store only got a case or two so it was that "golden unicorn" when you did find it...regardless shes a winner....in fact there may be a six pack sitting around a couple local stores, PM if you want ill check and send you one
That's hopslam for me. When it first came to Georgia it was extremely limited, almost had to know someone in the business to get it. It was definetly a hype beer that while good isnt as good as everyone makes it out to be IMO.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont think I could list a favorite. I have a nice pizza place nearby with 10 taps of Texas craft beer that rotates the selection every week. National brands though, Ill drink most from SKA brewery, and love Stone Ruination
We have a pizza joint here, locally owned, that has 27 crafts on tap at a time. They rotate them out and have seasonal stuff as well. But I love a good cold one with a good pizza

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I wish I could recall all the good ones. Bells has some great stouts on tap but for the life of me I cannot recall the names of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From what I've tried so far, it seems that Bells doesn't make any bad beers. They put out some good stuff.
Enjoy some of the Rogues, and I like the green man ESB and some of the dogfish head offerings even though I'm not generally an ipa guy... Have yet to try a lot of the smaller batch boutique offerings I've been seeing lately.