What's new

Favorite Illusione Epernay vitola?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Merry Christmas!

I've had the Le Elegance, but never the Le Ferme. To all those who prefer the La Ferme over the Le Elegance, can you explain why? Is it more full bodied, creamier, ect?

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Le Matin and Le Monde are both better to me than Le Elegance. That's my completely arbitrary and random palate talking. Also, the non-Epernay Illusione 888 Maduro is just sublime.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
The la ferme is a little bigger and has better creamy flavors... I always feel like I get short changed with the le elegance and the -68-

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Le Matin and Le Monde are both better to me than Le Elegance. That's my completely arbitrary and random palate talking. Also, the non-Epernay Illusione 888 Maduro is just sublime.
Do you feel the Le Matin and Le Monde have stronger profile or spicer?

I'll look for an 88 or 888 someday.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I think most of us would agree that the vitola one selects is related to the amount of smoking time available. I like the 6x46, but that may be because I like that size and, therefore, buy more of them. The Epernay is one of the best nc smokes. The original eccj was truly remarkable.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think most of us would agree that the vitola one selects is related to the amount of smoking time available. I like the 6x46, but that may be because I like that size and, therefore, buy more of them. The Epernay is one of the best nc smokes. The original eccj was truly remarkable.
"The original eccj was truly remarkable."

OK...NOW you tell me! :disappoin

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The la ferme is a little bigger and has better creamy flavors... I always feel like I get short changed with the le elegance and the -68-

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
I feel that the La Ferme has more depth of flavor as well compared to the other rounds. but they are all good. The Le Matin is the only boxpress I've had, but those are fabulous as well, possibly even better--need to try more and see :).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a thread named "Favorite Illusione cigar"? Maybe I should've done that instead! I'm getting tempted to try SO many of them now! :smokingbo