What's new

Favorite Illusione Epernay vitola?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feel that the La Ferme has more depth of flavor as well compared to the other rounds. but they are all good. The Le Matin is the only boxpress I've had, but those are fabulous as well, possibly even better--need to try more and see :).
Excellent feedback!!! Just the kind I'm looking for. This helps me more than just listing a favorite with no comparison to the Le Elegance, which is the only one I've tried.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To complicate things more :) I have an Epernay L'Alpiniste that I'll smoke tonight...the foot of this cigar is mouth-watering.
Is this some limited edition release that I can't buy anywhere? If so, please enjoy but don't tell me how great it is...it's too frustrating (ala eccj)! :angerhead

If it IS still available, how does it compare to Le Elegance?

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Is this some limited edition release that I can't buy anywhere? If so, please enjoy but don't tell me how great it is...it's too frustrating (ala eccj)! :angerhead

If it IS still available, how does it compare to Le Elegance?
I wasn't blown away. Razor-sharp burn and great draw like all the other Epernays, but it was medium-light in flavor and never really "popped" for me. Paired it with light, unsweetened green tea and it still almost overpowered the cigar. :scratchhe

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Le Elegance, followed too closely to call by the Le Grande.

They are both great, and have a specific time period and place that they fit perfectly for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another vote for the Le Ferme. I have not had all the sizes, but this one just does it for me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was told the 88 has more ligero, earthy flavor while the Epernay line is lighter but spicier. Does this sound about right?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
i'm a huge fan of the epernay. i think its the most balanced nc money can buy. i prefer the le grande.

i don't think anyone mentioned this but i think the epernay is based on the eccj blend or it is the eccj blend. the eccj was a le made for that magazine. it wasn't a line or anything.