What's new

Favorite Online Vendor and Why?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Don't really have any favorites. I'm an equal opportunity purchaser online. Whoever has the best price on what I'm looking for gets my money unless they've exhibited horrible customer service in the past.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
sort of, they are a separate company but they share their building with Maxamar in Orange. So if you do go you are actually hanging/shopping at maxamar but they are technically there. Hopefully that makes sense. :D

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is that the one on Grand Ave. over by all the antique shops? If so, I'm only 20 minutes away. I'll have to look it up.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
SmallBatch and Smoke Inn. Small batch just cause I love some of the selection they throw up. Smoke Inn, well another selection thing, and also my first order was botched, I got the wrong order which was way more than what I ordered and they simply said to keep it, sent me my order with a hand written apology letter. That hooked me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CigarPlace.biz

I'm from Europe and they have the lowest international shipping starting at roughly $23.00 for a box. When you compare Atlantic Cigar Co. Their shipping starts at $50.00.

Also, CigarPlace.biz has an amazing customer service and great prices.

Sometimes they do lack a bit of the new inventory and have a lot of stuff that has been sold out for 3 years but is still listed and just a common cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer Famous & their B&M, Leaf. I am bugphobic and wont shop a few vendors (whose names I wont list) due to their B&M being nonsanitary (if what I can see screams not well kept what about what I cant see?). With that said, there are a couple other sites I'm going to check out thanks to the thread. Now back to lurking.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Famous just rocketed to the top of my list...
I ordered a new humidor and 10 stick Tat sampler, and applied a coupon code for a free box of robustos. Well, when the order was finalized, my coupon disappeared somehow. I emailed the shop, and despite my order already having shipped, they shipped out the box free of charge, with an "upgrade" to the maduro selecrion, rather than the naturals I thought I'd get. First class customer service, for sure!