What's new

Finally Going to be a Dad

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
So my little man is going on 14 months now. He has his moments but such an awesome little man.

We are actually expecting again and due in April. Took so long the fist go round then boom back to back pretty much. Just found out last Friday we are having a girl. Gonna be hard but I'm pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome, Congrats!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
So my little man is going on 14 months now. He has his moments but such an awesome little man.
We are actually expecting again and due in April. Took so long the fist go round then boom back to back pretty much. Just found out last Friday we are having a girl. Gonna be hard but I'm pumped.
Hah. Congrats! My first two were born 11.5 months apart. We waited a few more years, had our third, and then the twins came 16 months later.

Its definitely insane, but I wouldn't trade any of it. If you need any advice, hit me up. I doubt I'll remember anything, those days are mostly a blur of exhaustion and panic, but I'm in your corner man! lol

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hah. Congrats! My first two were born 11.5 months apart. We waited a few more years, had our third, and then the twins came 16 months later.

Its definitely insane, but I wouldn't trade any of it. If you need any advice, hit me up. I doubt I'll remember anything, those days are mostly a blur of exhaustion and panic, but I'm in your corner man! lol
Thanks. Yeah it's been a blur but seems like forever ago since he was born. Luckily he's has slept through the night about 99% of he time since about 2 months. Although last night I think I got the least amount of sleep since he has been born. Don't know what got into him, but was up from 11pm until 3 am and wanted nothing to do with me. Rough on the pregnant mommy. Don't think I even got 2 hours since I get up at 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk