What's new

Finally Going to be a Dad

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
3 of 4 birthing classes down. Getting the nursery put together. Painted a little and finally got the furniture 10 weeks later. Almost ready for baby Matthew.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats, Man! Did you get to wear "the belly" yet?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Having a guys version of a shower this weekend. The common one is called Huggies for Chuggies where guests bring diapers and host provides the beverages. However mine is called Huggies for Stoggies but beverages provided as well. Playing some golf sat morning with my brother and a couple others. Then doing a distillery tour and tasting that afternoon followed by food, drinks and of course some good smokes. Will post some pics of the debauchery afterwards.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Had an awesome day Saturday for my Huggies for Stogies Party. Little golf in the morning followed by a tour and tasting at Twin Valley Distillers in Rockville MD. Little hole in the wall place at the back end of an industrial building but guy makes some good stuff.

Came back and had some good food then enjoyed a fire and some cigars.

I can't thank my brother and everyone who came enough and was so generous. Came away with somewhere around 1500 diapers. I'd say it was a success.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's been rough the last 2 days. 2 days of painful contractions and still not dilated. We've been in and out of the hospital twice. Her contractions were close enough and lasting long enough to come in the first time. The second time she just could not take the pain anymore. She's doing a little better now but needs to get to tomorrow before they will induce or take any other measures. Please keeps us in your thoughts and prayers.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Came in again this morning and she was still not dilated. Checked again a little later and she was 3 cm. phew, finally some progress. We got admitted and got to 4 and they broke her bag. She got the epidural and is finally pain free after 4 days of contractions. Matthew is almost here.