What's new

Finally Going to be a Dad

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So my little man is going on 14 months now. He has his moments but such an awesome little man.

We are actually expecting again and due in April. Took so long the fist go round then boom back to back pretty much. Just found out last Friday we are having a girl. Gonna be hard but I'm pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Congrats! I can't imagine having another kid right now... My boy is 9 months old now and is a handful of awesomeness. You must have amnesia from the first one :) Don't worry though. You'll be reminded soon enough. Haha. Seriously though. Congrats to your family.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This thread brings back great memories, as my baby is 32. Don't close your eyes as it goes by so fast! We have three boys! 32,34,and 36. It is still a blast, we get together as often as we can, still. My youngest just announced he is moving to Atlanta next week for his job. The other two still live nearby! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Posted this a little over a month ago.

Finally able to divulge the details although it's been leaked already to @jcolan1.
My wife and I are expecting our first child. We had been trying for a while so we are both really excited.
She just got out of her second OB appointment since we found out and everything looks good. She face timed me while there and got to see the little one again and was able to hear the heartbeat this time. She is due the first week of December.
Here is the little one as of today.
Congratulations the best years are ahead of you