What's new

Finally Pulled The Trigger

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This one from last nights rolls, was too big for the mold so i just did it in newspaper and wrapped it to smoke today, no cap.
All WLT tobacco
1 piloto cubano viso
1Dom seco
1 piloto cubano ligero
Dom seco binder
Habano 2000 (yea i know, bought it before i asked about it)
Well its smoking pretty good to me, the burn is even, the aroma is awesome, has a fruity earthy flavor, im liking it a lotIMG_1488.JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol i did read what you thought about it but that was after i had ordered it, i have only rolled 4 cigars with it and smoked 1 and i dont have enough experience to rate it let alone buy more, but thanks for the offer lol
Well you just keep that offer in mind! As someone who has burned that leaf to the nub you are amongst the rare two or two people who can claim to having done that!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well you just keep that offer in mind! As someone who has burned that leaf to the nub you are amongst the rare two or two people who can claim to having done that!
That's not true. Anyone can claim to have done that.
At any rate... I wrote Don to enquire whether this H2k is the same batch I bought last November.
I landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Done.

I placed an order for binders at LO on the 8th has yet to ship. What you wanna bet Don's delivery ordered today beats the LO delivery to my door? In what alternate universe do these LO cats live where a week's delay shipping an internet order is acceptable business practice? These guys need to order anything at all over the web and discover how it's done. I ordered a beard trimmer off Amazon this last Sunday while watching football and had it in hand in time to charge it up and use it during Monday night football. This is short attention span theater here. Blink you lose.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In what alternate universe do these LO cats live where a week's delay shipping an internet order is acceptable business practice?
I have two theories on this:
1) Lots of people pay the $10 extra for expedited shipping, maybe; so basically it's like an extended warranty or clear chassis undercoating type situation. Free money for them. In theory. Right now the competition is so low this might work. It's not like Amazon vs. thousands of other retailers. There are two retailers, and their products don't really overlap.
2) They figure it will entice people to make bigger orders at once, because people can't bare the idea of having to order something 11 days ahead of time too often, so they go, Fuck it, what else do I "need"? This doesn't work against me, because having discovered that the best ship rates per pound are when you buy half a pound at a time, I just periodically order half-pounds such that it becomes a steady drip.

One pound of viso just cost me $35 from WLT... oh, the shipping would be so much "less" if I just ordered many more pounds. Always something.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Done.

I placed an order for binders at LO on the 8th has yet to ship. What you wanna bet Don's delivery ordered today beats the LO delivery to my door? In what alternate universe do these LO cats live where a week's delay shipping an internet order is acceptable business practice? These guys need to order anything at all over the web and discover how it's done. I ordered a beard trimmer off Amazon this last Sunday while watching football and had it in hand in time to charge it up and use it during Monday night football. This is short attention span theater here. Blink you lose.
Their shipping does drive me nuts, but I order from them so often that I think I must get preferential treatment and my orders ship within a few days of being placed so it isn't horrible anymore for me. Small, frequent orders have been best

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Super awesome! Would he make more?
He said he will, same sizes? not sure what other sizes he can do, depends on what size pipe he has i guess, the sizes i gave are ID
he will be here on BOTL pretty soon, he tried but something messed up i guess, he is going to try again, he has started rolling at same time as me, in fact he came over to my house last night and we rolled a few together, he is also in Vacaville

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1/2, 5/8, and 6/8.
5/8 is the most important unless you're only rolling petite coronas, which use 1/2. Even a 52-60rg cigar only uses a 6/8 cap. A robusto uses a 5/8.
Thanks a lot!