What's new

Finally Pulled The Trigger

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glorious. Now were you able resist firing one up right after that. Let us know how they tasted and burned there brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Glorious. Now were you able resist firing one up right after that. Let us know how they tasted and burned there brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did try one of my first rolls, i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was and had a great burn, if anything it was a bit one note but i enjoyed it. These later rolls are a lot wetter, too wet to try right now

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rolled another batch today and ran out of filler, made an order for filler at WLT and will order more binder and wrapper from LO
Ordered 1lb of each Piloto Cubano Viso, Corojo 99 Seco, and Piloto Cubano Ligero
Heads-up: that Corojo seco is probably wasted money. I bought a batch a couple months ago and it was not usable: leaf in tatters and terrible taste. Previous batches were not like that.

Their Habano Seco has always been, and continues to be, excellent.

Honduran Seco from LO would go excellently with that Viso and Ligero.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Heads-up: that Corojo seco is probably wasted money. I bought a batch a couple months ago and it was not usable: leaf in tatters and terrible taste. Previous batches were not like that.

Thanks for that, ill try and get the order changed

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I can't have a kit without the corojo seco... I hope they resolve this soon