What's new

Finally, real storage! (Wino)

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I think some people have had condensation issues with them also.
Good to know. I wonder if its a climate related issue? Mine runs almost constanltly during the summer (no a/c at the house) and I've never noticed any condensation or RH flucuations inside the cooler. We're usually pretty low humidity here to though.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Good to know. I wonder if its a climate related issue? Mine runs almost constanltly during the summer (no a/c at the house) and I've never noticed any condensation or RH flucuations inside the cooler. Were usually pretty low humidity here to though.
No idea. I don't run mine.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea I probably won't end up running mine. Warmest it ever gets in here is 75. That' acceptable to me as I freeze everything as it comes in. I'll just have to experiment and see.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So just a quick update and question.
I put the KL into the wino a couple days ago and after a few hours, the hygro read 84rh. Today its reading 73-74rh, is this normal or should i air out the KL a bit to get rid of excess moisture?
the sticks are in tupperdors with 69 rh boveda packs in them, so i know the KL isnt affecting the sticks too much, i hope.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The funniest thing about that pic is the tiny humi ontop his dresser he though would be enough! :hilarious:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You guys are enjoying this huh?

Lee, the humi stores the sticks that are gonna rest for a while. I put the sticks that are ready in the tupperdors, so when I'm looking for a stick to smoke I end up 'burping' the tupperdors with fresh air.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice, I'm currently in the planning stages for my 281 haha, only started seriously in january too. that slippery slope has been found, and I'm just trying to enjoy the slide haha. Love the double stack btw!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Man I still haven't even got mine seasoned so empty is an understatement. And to top it off I found another 281 at a store yesterday for $100. Just a few dents in the sides but I plan on having it built into cabinets anyway so that doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I could never find one either. Ended up getting one online for $200 at Christmas and then saw this one yesterday.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where are you guys finding these wino steals? all the ones I find on craigslist look like they were used in a crackhouse haha

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
This one was a scratch and dent basically but at a local furniture/decor store. Completely random find. Few dents on the side and the handle had broken so the guy that runs the store made a new one. I'm hoping to buy a replacement handle so it'll match my other

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This one was a scratch and dent basically but at a local furniture/decor store. Completely random find. Few dents on the side and the handle had broken so the guy that runs the store made a new one. I'm hoping to buy a replacement handle so it'll match my other

Haggle him down even more