What's new

flavored cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions for premium flavored cigars?

I smoke Swisher Sweets occasionally (I prefer the blunt size) but I would be curious if there are any cigars out there that aren't so mild. Or are most flavored cigars mild as a rule? Any suggestions would be fine, etiher premium or machine-made.

I do know La Aurora has some flavored machine-made cigars that are stronger blended but I've never tried them, only the unflavored coronas.

Years ago I tried an Avanti but I didn't care for the anisette flavoring.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAO has flavoured cigars
Drew Estates is well known for their infused cigars

I have never been a big fan of infused or flavoured but those are two very big names in the Cigar business making a quality cigar.

There are all kinds of people... well a few more that make coffee infused cigars. To date I still long to try one, but just have never pulled the trigger.

Good luck!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I started with infused. I am a Drew fan. Anything from the Acid line to Natural or even the Isla del Sol. None of them are very strong. The nub cafe is very good.
But I have moved on to non infused just have one of the others for a kick here or there.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't go for the flavored/infused selection very often, but they are what I crave at times. To me, Acid Earthiness has been one of the only ones where the tobacco taste is allowed to really come through the infused flavors and sweet tip.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Any suggestions for premium flavored cigars?

I smoke Swisher Sweets occasionally (I prefer the blunt size) but I would be curious if there are any cigars out there that aren't so mild. Or are most flavored cigars mild as a rule? Any suggestions would be fine, etiher premium or machine-made.

I do know La Aurora has some flavored machine-made cigars that are stronger blended but I've never tried them, only the unflavored coronas.

Years ago I tried an Avanti but I didn't care for the anisette flavoring.
i have some Acids laying arround and would be happy to send you a few, just pm me your address.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started with ACID Kuba Kubas. I don't smoke them often anymore but I still reach for one every now and then. I suggest just using Famous smoke shop or another online supplier and searching for infused.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mostly like mildly sweet cigars, like Swisher or Tampa Sweets, where mostly it's the cap or wrapper that's sweetened. I'm not a fan of the Black and Mild type but I like to try new things.

Coffee or chocolate sounds good, I'll look into that.

Has anyone tried the premium Swisher cigars?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Never tried them. Saw them and considered them at one point but opted for something a little higher quality.
Try the Isla del Sol line from Drew Estate. Good price point. Sweet tip but not overwhelming infusion.
Also Drew Estate was bought by Swisher last year. Not that they have anything to do with how Drew makes his stuff, but just sayin.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Never tried them. Saw them and considered them at one point but opted for something a little higher quality.
Try the Isla del Sol line from Drew Estate. Good price point. Sweet tip but not overwhelming infusion.
Also Drew Estate was bought by Swisher last year. Not that they have anything to do with how Drew makes his stuff, but just sayin.
^^^^ can't go wrong with the isla, also grab them on www.cigarmonster.com get a total over $50 (you will this is the easy part) and at checkout get your 17% off!!!