What's new

FNG here, suppose I should step out from the shadows and (re)introduce myself.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not that anyone missed me, but I’ve been off for a couple years too. Just started nosing around again in the last couple days. I thought I would just sneak in and poke around a little bit but @BloodWood caught me and dragged me back into this hell hole….:LOL:. I have missed you guys, well except for @bwhite220 , I still have nightmares about some of his posts…:ROFLMAO:. Anyways, I’m sure I’ll be seeing y’all around some. Take care.

Jody

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Not that anyone missed me, but I’ve been off for a couple years too. Just started nosing around again in the last couple days. I thought I would just sneak in and poke around a little bit but @BloodWood caught me and dragged me back into this hell hole….. I have missed you guys, well except for @bwhite220 , I still have nightmares about some of his posts…. Anyways, I’m sure I’ll be seeing y’all around some. Take care.

Jody
JODY!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Not that anyone missed me, but I’ve been off for a couple years too. Just started nosing around again in the last couple days. I thought I would just sneak in and poke around a little bit but @BloodWood caught me and dragged me back into this hell hole….:LOL:. I have missed you guys, well except for @bwhite220 , I still have nightmares about some of his posts…:ROFLMAO:. Anyways, I’m sure I’ll be seeing y’all around some. Take care.

Jody
Strange… I’ve been having wet dreams about you lately.