What's new

FNG here, suppose I should step out from the shadows and (re)introduce myself.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
@Yakcraz from North Alabama?:unsure::unsure::unsure: We've been looking at property in Northern Bama. Very nice place in the photos.
It’s not a bad place to live depending on your lifestyle. You can get small farm style places out in the middle of nowhere away from everything, move into or next to you ne of the bigger cities, or get a place in a subdivision far enough away from the city to be comfortable but close enough for convenience. There’s a lot of options. I personally like to be close to the water.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It’s not a bad place to live depending on your lifestyle. You can get small farm style places out in the middle of nowhere away from everything, move into or next to you ne of the bigger cities, or get a place in a subdivision far enough away from the city to be comfortable but close enough for convenience. There’s a lot of options. I personally like to be close to the water.
We're looking at the small farm style properties as we have 5 horses. Some very cool properties available and very cheap when compared to Cali.
Thank you for the info brother!