What's new

Forum ettiquette question

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As someone with access to the CC side of the world I wonder what this forum/board feels about bombing folks that perhaps dont have the easiest access with cigars that are harder for them to get. In another thread I noticed a guy mention he had never tried a CC and I figure, I can remedy that pretty easily for him. Just dont know if its frowned upon for me to do so... Hate to break protocols being the new guy.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
^^ this^^. Lots of new guys so this is a great time to talk about the rules. Not sure I would send any blindly from a legally place to another brother in the US. I'd make sure they know what they are risking before I sent contraband to the USA

Last edited:

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Have you read the wallmart-sent bomb thread? It IS humorous.
Spoiler: never put a fake return address unless you want to get bombed there
Aaaahhh, next time put a link. I have yet to see that thread. Possibly b/c I'm under 30 days on here?
You said bomb and walmart in the same sentence and I just figured it was non-cigar related. Like literal bomb!
Good ole forum posts, always tough to decipher!
My bad man.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
what does it matter to anyone on this site what you bomb someone with?
I don't think it's so much that it matters to other forum members, but the member getting bombed may or may not have an issue with receiving something that some would consider illegal

And I'm not trying to open the debate of the legality of cc, though I doubt that a member who states I've never had a cc would have an issue with being sent one, perhaps drop the member a pm to confirm

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you wear a tinfoil hat often?
Look Richin ManGoo....here's the point. Regardless of how we feel I have my own feelings regarding CC's and I love them but I'm an adult and know the ramifications of what CC's are....they are still illegal and if I want to buy them illegally then I alone deal with the consequences of my actions. Why put somebody else in a position to maybe cause trouble for them unless one has a very close relationship with that person whereby they send illegal product to them....it comes down to what is right and what is wrong and if you personally want to do something that could have dire consequences then keep it in your own yard and not chastise those who don't feel they need to do something that could backfire. By the same token...what is your opinion of those who cheat on their taxes...what is your feelings on those who would plug their energy into your plug -in or tie into your cable...??????hmmmmmmm

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Some great advice to think abOut.

Ccs are still illegal in the US. That may change in the near future, but we are all waiting. If you do have access to them, then you are lucky. But as a rule, we don't talk in hypetheticals about them or post about them( ;-). Per the rules of the board, discussion of sources is prohibited. If you bomb someone, they may only respond by saying something similar to " got a nice assortment of cigars from such and Such. Payback coming forthwith." I venture to say no pics will be posted.

Respect is critical. We may not all agree, but on this board respect is key. If you have an issue with someone, take it to pm, lest you may risk getting a time out or banned. This is a friendly environment and often times people like to joke. But remember, this is a written text forum. We cannot see the emotion behind the words so it might get assumed that someone may have an issue with someone and a sh*t storm might occur.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is your opinion of those who cheat on their taxes...what is your feelings on those who would plug their energy into your plug -in or tie into your cable...??????hmmmmmmm
could care less. I am not that weak minded of a person to get all riled up on "rule breaking"

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Whoa everyone, let's take a spoonful of some chill-out chowda, lest this thread erupts like Vesuvius!
Remember, we're like family here. We all have different opinions, some may think others are crazy, some may disagree with others, some may think the next guy smokes the worst cigars on earth, but in the end we all have each others backs.
Just sayin'!