What's new

Forum ettiquette question

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Some great advice to think abOut.

Ccs are still illegal in the US. That may change in the near future, but we are all waiting. If you do have access to them, then you are lucky. But as a rule, we don't talk in hypetheticals about them or post about them( ;-). Per the rules of the board, discussion of sources is prohibited. If you bomb someone, they may only respond by saying something similar to " got a nice assortment of cigars from such and Such. Payback coming forthwith." I venture to say no pics will be posted.

Respect is critical. We may not all agree, but on this board respect is key. If you have an issue with someone, take it to pm, lest you may risk getting a time out or banned. This is a friendly environment and often times people like to joke. But remember, this is a written text forum. We cannot see the emotion behind the words so it might get assumed that someone may have an issue with someone and a sh*t storm might occur.
Very well said.

And now I'll leave this here:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't mean to start a pissing contest, sorry yall. I've sent the guy a pm to see if I can help him resolve his dilemma in a quiet manner. Ill make sure receivers are good with it before cutting the unspeakables loose in bombs. Thanks for the answers everyone.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's true. But the worst part is that I keep commenting on those stupid threads in the hopes of helping others because I would want someone to help me if I just started out.
No good deed goes unpunished. Some tend to look for ways to interject something that was never intended in the question while others forget to take their Midol and just bleed all over the place...I just facepalm at some things that are posted and wonder why counseling is not ever considered by some who just look for a stink bomb to explode. Ya just never know where our jollies start or stop.