What's new

Forum ettiquette question

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As someone with access to the CC side of the world I wonder what this forum/board feels about bombing folks that perhaps dont have the easiest access with cigars that are harder for them to get. In another thread I noticed a guy mention he had never tried a CC and I figure, I can remedy that pretty easily for him. Just dont know if its frowned upon for me to do so... Hate to break protocols being the new guy.
This is a question I've wondered about, many times. Thanks for thread.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ahh, another tin-foil hat wearer. what a sad life some people live.
What would we all do w/o you're rich positive outlook on what you think about some of the membership? So far most of your posts are about attacking others because you seem to have a monopoly on being able to know everything and using your worn out phrase of those who wear tin foil hats...and how their lives are sad. Just for the record here...do you have anything positive to say about anything,,, and bragging about yourself doesn't count... and btw I didn't get a PM from you about that counseling session as it does have an expiration date. I care about you ( just a little bit ) and would like to see your mental health move forward before I see you modeling your own tin foil apparel.