What's new

Fuente or Padron

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I much prefer a padron. Sure they can get very pricey but the best part is that you can almost find any padron you want to try. Fuente on the other hand is like playing the lottery trying to find some of those exclusives also some of the flavors I don't like particulary the fruity/acidic taste in the between the lines

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Man, it has been so long since I smoked either. When I started out I was a huge patron regular line smoker. Then I went years without one, I tried one or two out of nostalgia and was like wth this shit sucks. Im sure the high end line is still tasty as hell from what i remember. As far as Fuentes, they are for sure quality smokes, but I never quit agreed with the DR profile of flavours. I have tried a few , and still have some of their high end stuff. I think I should bust one out and try a shark or something this week....be fun to go way back again :)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have had more Padron's, they would be my choice because of limited expierence with Fuente. People love Fuente. My experience with them is limited.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The Crystal Ball see's Fuente in your future.

It not that I never had a Fuente, but have had many many Padron's all from what I call their bottom of barrel Cigars. No names just booking numbers like 2000, 3000, 4000, etc., all ending in 000.

Just thought of in the future calling them all Triple "0" Padron's. :muted::muted::muted:

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm a Padron fan, I've smoked my share of them. If I had to pick one other the other...... I pick Padron simply from experience. The Padron 5000 is great and the Anniversary Series are like...... Idk just Damn good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigars are a recent affliction, and I’ve recently smoked several of each trying to find “The One”...Fuente without hesitation.